Patty Hearst's Shih Tzu is a winner at Westminster Dog Show

zwiebel

Reaction score
'The granddaughter of newspaper titan William Randolph Hearst, she was a student at the University of California at Berkeley (where streets bear her family name) in 1974 when she was kidnapped by a gang of wack-job radical terrorists called the Symbionese Liberation Army... Soon, she was calling herself "Tania" and seen brandishing a semiautomatic rifle while robbing a California bank with the gang...

Now 61 and known as Patricia Hearst-Shaw, she's a co-owner of a shih tzu called Rocket, an adorable puff of a pooch who was picked as the top toy dog at Madison Square Garden on Monday...'

Hearst told media: 'People move on.'

http://www.king5.com/story/life/peo...hearst-shes-a-winner-at-westminster/23545211/

Attachments

• 635597664871975656-AP-Dog-Show.jpg
    635597664871975656-AP-Dog-Show.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 42
From the SLA to the WKC -- what a difference 40 years makes. :)

From the SLA to the WKC -- what a difference 40 years makes. :)
Indeed. I really think PH was coerced into participating in the robberies with the SLA and maybe she experienced Stockholm Syndrome. She certainly didn't go willingly with her captors -- she was violently abducted -- and when I look at that picture of her holding the machine gun I see sadness in her eyes. I am glad she has put the past behind her and chosen to do something positive with her life. She should welcome the positive publicity associated with the dog show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back