EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Discuss the evidence here. Discuss both sides. Does it help? Does it hurt? Another explanation for a particular piece of evidence?

Evidence: Pro and Con - Thread #1 - EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Last edited by a moderator:
Popping in (Can't quote PTF) since it's a new thread....

Yes, that is the 'picture' - but the one that was being discussed before was a different one that showed how much battery life, etc. The one that showed that information was being discussed as if it were Heathers phone - and it hit me yesterday that I don't believe it was - so all those assumptions were made regarding someone else's phone.

Popping in (Can't quote PTF) since it's a new thread....

Yes, that is the 'picture' - but the one that was being discussed before was a different one that showed how much battery life, etc. The one that showed that information was being discussed as if it were Heathers phone - and it hit me yesterday that I don't believe it was - so all those assumptions were made regarding someone else's phone.

I know what you mean. It was the discussion about whether or not it was an Android phone, but I can't remember we were even discussing it or what the photo was on the lock screen.

If the battery info, date was showing, it was a screen shot from the phone belonging to the person capturing the existing image from the web.

What's a lawyer to say when probably/possibly SA says, I'm going back to the compound? smh It's contrived to the end. We have a Jodi Arias mind working it. God help us all. Just remember that there is the truth and then there's the twisted.

These type women are scary. SM managed to stay with this one for a long time. Wrong move SA. You must be as guilty as TA.

Premeditated. bad words. There's no hope to revive him. I feel bad for his family finding out he's just not a straight arrow as they thought, he's in on it. jmo

I haven't posted in a long time, but have been keeping up with the case. SM hasbeen profiled as the helper who "cared" for Heather. For all we know, he may have been the sole planner here and the only way he knew how to shut his wife up and get his looney tunes, ugh, I mean disney delusional life back was to take care of this himself. At this point, it is just anyone's guess.

I haven't posted in a long time, but have been keeping up with the case. SM hasbeen profiled as the helper who "cared" for Heather. For all we know, he may have been the sole planner here and the only way he knew how to shut his wife up and get his looney tunes, ugh, I mean disney delusional life back was to take care of this himself. At this point, it is just anyone's guess.

If SM was the sole planner and sole executioner & his wife was not in on the planning or carrying out the killing, then she would not be charged with murder. She was charged and she sat in jail for almost a year. I suspect the state has evidence that shows she could be involved and with that evidence they were able to get an indictment on the murder charge.

Oh, I'm not giving TM a free pass, just wanted to show that even though TM sent those texts SM, felt the need to take care of things and TM went along. It can cut both ways.

Hearing set for gag order on 3/4. Judge R. Markley Dennis will preside...

Gag order hearing set in Heather Elvis case, officials say
Posted: Feb 25, 2015 6:16 PM EST
Updated: Feb 25, 2015 6:52 PM EST
By Meghan Miller, News13 Anchor/Reporter

CONWAY, SC - A judge is expected to consider a motion filed to lift a gag order in the Heather Elvis case on March 4.

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson confirmed Circuit Court Judge R. Markley Dennis will preside over the hearing, scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. at the Charleston County Courthouse.

[...]

http://www.wbtw.com/story/28203098/judge-to-hear-motion-to-lift-elvis-gag-order

Will be anxious to see how this hearing pans out.

I hope the prosecution gets a chance to speak this time; I would like to hear what they have to say instead of hearing Markley Dennis stories. No disrespect intended, but I wish there was a different judge for this case.

Will be anxious to see how this hearing pans out.

I hope the prosecution gets a chance to speak this time; I would like to hear what they have to say instead of hearing Markley Dennis stories. No disrespect intended, but I wish there was a different judge for this case.

I agree. My first thought when I heard this on the news last night was 'with that judge - the outcome will be whatever the defense wants it to be'.... I wish I didn't feel that way, too.

I don't think the M's would have to appear for the gag order hearing. Anyone else know for sure?

I don't think the M's would have to appear for the gag order hearing. Anyone else know for sure?

Tried to read all articles written about the gag order hearing and none mentions anything about the Moorers being there, just says both attorneys for Sidney and Tammy will be in court.

BTW - the hearing on the gag order isn't going to be in Horry County. It will be in Charleston. I wonder why everything is happening down there now. Charleston is 2.5ish hours from here - there has to be a reason? Has there been chance of venue stuff filed? Is there some reason WHY everything has to be in front of this particular judge? Guess I'm not as smart about all of that as I maybe thought I was (because this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me??)

BTW - the hearing on the gag order isn't going to be in Horry County. It will be in Charleston. I wonder why everything is happening down there now. Charleston is 2.5ish hours from here - there has to be a reason? Has there been chance of venue stuff filed? Is there some reason WHY everything has to be in front of this particular judge? Guess I'm not as smart about all of that as I maybe thought I was (because this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me??)

IMO, Hoppy, it may be in Charleston so Judge Dennis does not have to travel to Horry County. Wish the Judge for the first bond hearing was still on the case. This judge makes me nervous for the Elvises.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back