GUILTY MA - Sandro DeAndrade, 27, killed in road rage incident, Brockton, 2 Aug 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
An arrest was made Tuesday in the shooting death of a Brockton, Mass., man who was killed as he was taking his 9-month-old daughter out of his sport utility vehicle.

Walter Bishop, 60, a retired security guard was held without bail after pleading not guilty in Brockton District Court.

The incident happened at about 8 a.m. Tuesday outside an employment agency at 1002 Main St., officials said. The victim, Sandro Andrade, 27, was shot about four times, according a witness.

Bishop said that he felt threatened after an incident in traffic.

His infant daughter was found covered with blood on the floor of the vehicle in a car seat. She was not injured in the shooting.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4799066/detail.html

Bishop told investigators he was driving his wife to the train station when Andrade's vehicle backed toward him on Main Street, Cruz said. The two exchanged heated words.

"He said his wife was scared, and he said he was angry at that encounter," Cruz said of Bishop. "He said he made up his mind right there that he had to do something."

After dropping his wife off, he allegedly returned to the scene of the confrontation, pointed a handgun through an open window and fired, police said.

"Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Four shots. It sounded like a cap gun," Louis McPhee, the manager of a car wash across the street, told The Boston Globe. "The guy was lying there in his own blood with a hole in his head and his arm still on the baby."

Bishop left before police arrived, but witnesses gave investigators his license plate number and police found him at his home.
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/12293343.htm

If he felt threatened, he should have left the area, not stopped and fired four shots.

Jeana (DP) said:
If he felt threatened, he should have left the area, not stopped and fired four shots.

He did leave the area. He took his wife to the train station, then went back and shot the man.

mysteriew said:
He did leave the area. He took his wife to the train station, then went back and shot the man.

Ahhhhh!!!!! How stupid of me! Of course!!!! I always do that when I'm in fear for my life. :waitasec: :waitasec:

Yeah, and I afraid of men carrying babies.

From March 2012:

http://www.enterprisenews.com/article/20120306/News/303069784

The state’s highest court has upheld a life sentence of a Brockton man convicted of first-degree murder in a 2005 road rage case.

Walter Bishop, a retired security guard, shot and killed Sandro deAndrade outside a Main Street employment agency on Aug. 2, 2005...

Bishop, who is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole, initially claimed antidepressants he had been taking were responsible for his actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back