WI - Audryna Bartsh, 3, tortured to death, Holmen, 31 Oct 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
6ffb2904-61a6-4bd6-80f6-92c738a4531c_zpsxch8ryid.jpg

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...cle_c8a5d419-617b-5e7c-80a0-7892ac513266.html

A Holmen father and his girlfriend beat a malnourished 3-year-old girl, subjected her to 10-hour timeouts and may have forced to eat salt before her Oct. 31 death, according to court records.

Prosecutors Tuesday charged Dylan Bartsh, 30, and Jaymie Rundle, 24, with child neglect resulting in death and physical abuse of a child, both as party to the crime, in La Crosse County Circuit Court.

The toddler died at a hospital after a seizure three days earlier, when doctors discovered she was emaciated with bruises, scratches and scarring on her face and body, according to the complaint.

http://www.news8000.com/news/More-d...men-child-neglect-resulting-in-death/31337956

Bartsh told authorities the toddler stopped eating two weeks before the seizure and when he changed her diaper he noticed how thin she was. Rundle and Bartsh said the three-year-old would refuse to eat and would sometimes make herself throw up. The toddler had regressed in potty training and was back to wearing a diaper. Bartsh described her as going downhill and “you could call us negligent"...

One of Rundle’s older children told police Bartsh and Rundle spanked her under her pants and diaper and slapped her a lot. The child said the toddler “had marks on her yesterday, marks on her today, and will have marks on her tomorrow.” One of Bartsh’s children told police the toddler would get spanked by a fly swatter and when she last visited, she saw Rundle slap the child on the mouth.

Bartsh’s mother told police she was concerned about the way Bartsh and Rundle were disciplining the child. The last time she saw the three-year-old, she had dark circles under her eyes and bruising on her neck. When questioned why she did not step in, she said Bartsch would yell at her and say Rundle was taking care of it.

Justice for Audryna: https://www.facebook.com/justiceforaudrynagrace

Bartsh's FB: https://www.facebook.com/dylan.bartsh

Rundle's FB: https://www.facebook.com/JaYmOnStA1990

lots of other kids in her FB pics... scary stuff... so sad for you little one...

On his FB page, if you look at photos, you can see a toddler with bruises and facial scars. Monsters.

I am kind of fascinated by hers-did she change her name? I mean, she posted a picture of herself with Audryna 19 hours ago. She is out and she is posting pictures on social media?

I think it is likely that there are some pictures of a deceased little one on the Justice page. So fair warning.

There is so much wrong here I dont know where to start so I guess I will gather my thoughts for a bit...

Wait.a.minute.

On Wednesday afternoon, a La Crosse County judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Rundle. Her next scheduled court appearance is Wednesday, February 25.
Bartsh was held in the Winona County Jail and awaited extradition to Wisconsin. He appeared in La Crosse County Court Thursday afternoon. A judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Bartsh. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 4

This baby was murdered by felony child abuse and the bond was 2500.00??? Where is the complete and utter outrage? They have been out and about for the better part of 5 months. They are finally arrested and they are given a bond of 2500.00?? Where are the other children?

OMG.

I checked his FB pictures. The pictures of the toddler in the sunglasses broke my heart. That poor baby's face is so bruised.

Poor, poor baby! And 3 is really old enough to know all that is going on and be afraid and terrorized:( So pitiful. And there are a lot of bruises, scratches, injuries to the children on those Facebook pics. And their eyes don't look right.

Yes. They look frightened and early old.

I am still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that the codefendent, Jaymie Rundle, has the :censored: to put up a picture of herself holding the child she murdered on her FB page. 19 hours ago. And comment that she was always beautiful.

The child she beat to death, poisoned and tortured.

Yeah, I cant leave this story alone. If you read the LaCrosse Tribune article referenced in the OP, there are a number of interesting comments regarding the perps and their history of violent behavior towards children.

I realize that Audryna's bio mother lost custody of her in 2013. But if I were her I would be talking with investigators about having those facebook pages shut down or at least the pictures of the children removed. It is clear when you look at both of those pages, Audryna has been injured at various points. I hope the photos are entered into evidence at the trials.

Bartsh told investigators that his daughter’s life was a “challenge” and that she stopped eating two weeks before her death, according to the complaint. He blamed her sodium levels on PediaSure and Ensure consumption.

Why does one get singled out? This beautiful baby...

Oh My Lord. If I lived in the same area I would be so tempted to find them and give them some of their own medicine. :furious:

What a disgusting and worthless waste of space they both are. Such a beautiful baby. I just don't understand. :RIP Sweet Audryna Grace:rose:

If I expressed what I really feel, I would get banned so I'll just leave it at These people are so easy to dislike.

Oh My Lord. If I lived in the same area I would be so tempted to find them and give them some of their own medicine. :furious:

What a disgusting and worthless waste of space they both are. Such a beautiful baby. I just don't understand. :RIP Sweet Audryna Grace:rose:

You made me think. We could probably pay for the whole penal system if we had pie-throwing & dunking booths ~ 3 pies/ balls for 10 bucks. I would probably have to file bankruptcy.

On Bartsh's FB, there is an ecard that says "Someone said to me, 'You're hard on your kids.' Yeah, that's why they aren't little azzholes." His comment was "True story." Sorry dude, there is a big difference between discipline & abuse & neglect.

I used to live near here. This breaks my heart, this poor baby. :( I'm so confused as to what kids belong to whom. It seems clear this little girl was living with dad and stepmom, who seem to have had a baby recently, and gotten together in the last year or so. So who is the bio parent of all these older children? Are they hers or his? And why was he living in MN now? In WI you can check court records and she just got divorced last summer. http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was this child on Pedialyte and Ensure - eating disorder or other medical issue ? Why was she singled out for abuse - behaviour challenges (facial features are highly suggestive, depressed nasal bridge, pronounced epicanthal folds, smooth philtrum, thin upper lip) ?

*not victim blaming* Just ruminating over contributing/precipitating factors.

Shame on the MN Judicial system for letting such a monster out already.

I believe that she was dad's bio daughter (and resembles her bio mom imo), the perps had one newborn together and the rest of the kids were hers. I think.

LINK HERE

This article indicates that the kids are with family members.

Joining in with you all in anger and disgust that the bail for this heinous crime was only $2500! :furious:

The message this sends is unacceptable and wrong.

This precious child - her life and her unfulfilled potential, as well as all she suffered through - is worth much MUCH more than this paltry amount.

I am incensed and outraged!

:eek:verreaction:

This is NOT justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always have so much to say about these topics, but I don't want to go to band camp. So I just appeal to karma (uhm, karma? You may want to step it up a tad, here).

Rest in Peace, Audryna, and may God comfort your mom, brother, grandma and other family that loved you.

Words fail me, although I've seen enough nowadays that make me think this is becoming more "the norm"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back