Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish line. Please continue to post discussions about today's court session here.

:thewave:

image.jpg

Bacon enchiladas for breakfast

There you are...I got lost somewhere for awhile...whew...glad I found my way back...:confused:

Yummy breakfast! No revolt today.

Lamby must be getting tired of this trial. Her link on last thread to this new one was a dud (didn't bring us here!) :giggle: She took lessons from Nurmi on how to prolong the agony?

I haven't been able to follow this retrial as diligently as I followed the televised trial so this may be a dumb question but I have to ask - will Nurmi or Willmott doing the closing?

So, I'm going to sit by my computer during the jury deliberation hours--takeout is fine and I did all my shopping today. I do not want to miss the 'the jury has reached a verdict' (code = jury has a question)moment. I do not trust the phone alerts as they often late.

Lol I thought I was caught up in that movie where the guy has to keep living the same day over and over... Was it "Ground Hog Day"? Can't remember.

Between jury instructions first and the defenses closing, anyone think Juan will get up today?

I haven't been able to follow this retrial as diligently as I followed the televised trial so this may be a dumb question but I have to ask - will Nurmi or Willmott doing the closing?

No word yet on who will do Closing

Between jury instructions first and the defenses closing, anyone think Juan will get up today?

I think he should be able to but with the track record of this re-trial....I doubt it

I wonder how Jodi slept last night? Or did she? Maybe they gave her a sleeping pill? Ya think?
I'm doing all my work now so I don't miss a thing...
Making fresh italian green beans with tomatoes and jalapeno's, garlic mashed potatoes, and meatloaf.
That ought to keep the fam busy... :D

I hope so. Leaving on vaycay tomorrow so I wont be here during verdict watch. Will be here in spirit.

Yummy breakfast! No revolt today.

Lamby must be getting tired of this trial. Her link on last thread to this new one was a dud (didn't bring us here!) :giggle: She took lessons from Nurmi on how to prolong the agony?

"Let's step back for a minute...."

Since Beth said mainstream Media's coming back in for this phase, maybe they have an attorney to request live-streaming for closing arguments...

Of course today I have 3 hour meeting from 9 to 12, this will be one of those days with no sidebars and I'm going to miss everything.
Good for the rest of you so your welcome :lol:

Post 2,000 for me :clap: just thought I'd share that

Yes. *snicker*

It seems like JW has been much more front and center on this one than in the original, while KN has spent most of his time writing up motion after motion. My guess would be JW.

Whichever one is death qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members