AZ AZ - Morgan Bonafield, 20, Phoenix, 25 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Morgan Bonafield - Morgan Bonafield Facebook Page
10963755_820031188070480_1417271365_n.jpg

Case#2-1947814

All I could find thus far is her case number. No MSM report as of yet. Why this is just now coming out is beyond me.

1480603_10201809478197010_8881716820466624589_n.jpg

From the above flyer, "Morgan has been positively identified as a sex trafficking victim."

How did they determine this, and what does this mean exactly as far as specifics? What about the last person she was seen with. JF, where is he?

On her good friend's IG, the last people to see her in December are identified. I wonder how JF comes into play? And, as asked above, how exactly has she been identified as a trafficking victim? Maybe she was seen on Backpage?

I hope she can be found soon.

This just breaks my heart, she looks so much like my youngest daughter :(

Just read through some FB comments, someone mentioned that they "hoped that her modeling career was going well and that she was doing what she loved" something to that effect, as though she had run off to be a model in California or was made some promises by some people who don't have her best interests at heart....

I can't find any other article on her missing anywhere.... nothing on MSM

I can't find any other article on her missing anywhere.... nothing on MSM

I lived in Arizona for about 13 years and I'm going to be coming back soon, but I still get news alerts on my phone as well as knowing a lot of people. So I found this posted, but because there was no MSM report yet, I had to call in order to get the case number. I was told it is an active case and that there will be a press release soon. I don't know if it will be today or tomorrow. I'm still flummoxed as to why it's taken this long. I'm not making any judgement calls, but I get the impression that maybe her lifestyle is the reason why it's taken as long as it has, but I really can't be sure.

http://www.oninstagram.com/profile/morgaaansiara

She has more than one tattoo. If you go through her Facebook pictures, there is one where she is wearing shorts.

Could it be possible that this guy she was last seen with lured her with the promise of a modeling job?

I really really hope we get more information about this case.

Concerned that we are sleuthing an alleged POI who was only named on SM, with absolutely no MSM to back this up.

Interesting, this person they say she's with/connected to is following two other ladies who appear to be amateur models.

anything on this case ? I can't find one article on it....

Paraphrasing from the Find Morgan FB page: Basically dad says that Morgan is still alive as of March 1, but is still in danger. A witness saw her with bruises on her cheek and around her wrists.

What a scary story.... it's good they have a way to know she's alive. But they must feel so helpless...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back