JonBenet Would Have Been 15 Years Old This Saturday

carnation

Reaction score
Can you believe it? JonBenet's birthday is August 6 (this Saturday). She would have been 15 years old. I started on the boards shortly after the crime occurred and never thought I'd still be here nearly 9 years later. I don't have much hope for justice for her. :(

:( I think about that often as my daughter just turned 15 last week. It stays with me how much time has truly gone by when I think of that. My babe was 6 when this happened.

Wow. Life goes by :(

happy BD JBR. Hope heaven has a 100 cakes for you!

:HappyBday Thank goodness you are in heaven where nobody will ever hurt you again. :angel:

Fifteen years old and by then not doing the pageant thingy. Unfortunately the Ramseys would never know.

angelnsb said:
In searching for a link for another thread I found this:

http://www.imageblast.com/ibpages/det40.htm

It made me very sad...

WOW! It's kind of creepy, the likeness. I swear that looks just like a real picture, not the usual computerized and kind of fake looking age-progression photos. She would have been a beautiful young woman, as she was as a child.

JBR would have been a beautiful teenager. Too bad that was taken away from her so very long ago.

wow, i could stop staring at that photo, it makes me sad, because for a second i thought she wasnt dead after all :( When u see how innocent she looks at 15 imagine what she was like at 6! thats really upsetting.

Charlie said:
wow, i could stop staring at that photo, it makes me sad, because for a second i thought she wasnt dead after all :( When u see how innocent she looks at 15 imagine what she was like at 6! thats really upsetting.

That certainly is an interesting picture...and I couldn't quit looking either. The only thing I would have done would have done the picture more to what she would have looked like had Patsy not made her wear colored contact lenses and bleached hair. Of all the things that were weird about Patsy, bleaching her hair (and the lenses) we so very repulsing. JonBenet learned very early on that what God gave her wasn't enough...for the pagent judges or her mother. :(

Poor little baby...

I agree Luvbeaches...poor kid.
I didnt know Patsy had JonBenet wear coloured contact lenses, are you sure about that? ( I've never read that before.)

luvbeaches said:
That certainly is an interesting picture...and I couldn't quit looking either. The only thing I would have done would have done the picture more to what she would have looked like had Patsy not made her wear colored contact lenses and bleached hair. Of all the things that were weird about Patsy, bleaching her hair (and the lenses) we so very repulsing. JonBenet learned very early on that what God gave her wasn't enough...for the pagent judges or her mother. :(

Poor little baby...
Colored contact lenses? Do you have a source for that?

tipper said:
Colored contact lenses? Do you have a source for that?
I heard that tooo, but I think it was just a rumor, reading the autopsy report they remarked she had green eyes.

I think the rumour may have started after a pageant photo appeared on the cover of a magazine which showed her eyes to be an unnaturally bright green. Of course, it was almost certainly a computer enhanced image. I cannot imagine trying to get contact lenses into a 6 year old!

Here is a link to a site which "enhances" pageant photos. The website belongs to a former member of this forum and on it, you can see "before" and "after" images:-

http://star-enhance.tripod.com/comp.htm

You can see quite clearly from this website how the colour of eyes can be completely altered for a photo ... without contact lenses.

My God Jay! I was doing fine looking through those pics until I was staring face to face with "you know who!" Did you do that on purpose??? LOLOL.

(By the way. The eyes of the people are just way too brightened. They almost look like aliens. )

BeeBee said:
My God Jay! I was doing fine looking through those pics until I was staring face to face with "you know who!" Did you do that on purpose??? LOLOL.

(By the way. The eyes of the people are just way too brightened. They almost look like aliens. )
It's the only site I've ever seen which has before and after enhancements (not that I'm an expert). I thought it illustrated the point quite well actually :razz:

Jayelles said:
It's the only site I've ever seen which has before and after enhancements (not that I'm an expert). I thought it illustrated the point quite well actually :razz:

Well, they should have put the "before" of "you know who." (No, on second thought, maybe not, lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back