VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lambchop! Hey everyone, it's finally Monday!

skip over intro to. this is the song I heard in my head when I woke up this morning! Ha! :20

[video=youtu;UbODqyAgfVE]http://youtu.be/UbODqyAgfVE?t=23s[/video]

Happy Monday you guys! I hope today is VERDICT day!

A funny thing happened to me today. I had been wanting a Strawberry Frappuccino since this trial started but my local Starbucks did not have them. I went to Starbucks a few days ago but did not see any new drinks. Well, today after all my shopping I went to Starbucks again to get some cake when I saw a big sign introducing their latest drink.... Strawberry Frappuccino!!! Today of all days! I got myself one (delicious!) and had a good laugh!

Thanks Lambchop! Hey everyone, it's finally Monday!

Yes, today could be the day of the long awaited judgement for JA.

Lets hope so anyway.

Today is today. I just want this nightmare to end for the Alexanders and all who loved Travis. I want JA's name to just fade away and her to serve her punishment in oblivion.

Good morning,everyone. Here's hoping today is the day!

I am quite sure she is primping and thinking "I wonder how I should wear my hair today." and "I sure can't wait to get back and tell my cellmates the news!" and "I wonder if I can do another interview right after? I LOVE how hot I look on TV."

I was really hoping for a verdict last week, so the Alexander family could finally get some peace - but the thought of the murderer sitting in her cell having to wait and think and worry is somewhat satisfying. Although, knowing her, it probably isn't phasing her in the least.

Destined To Die? Jodi Arias’Life On Death Row Would Be Bleak — Inside The Hell That Could Await Her -- POPFIX - Celebrity, Tech, Sports News

I love the you tube one so much as you can chat on it. You can also catch other breaking news ;D (aka LlamaGate) . But the best part i the live chat, which I sure wish we could do here.

Can you imagine. We would break the thing on big cases!!!
So where are we all watching the verdict today.

I can't watch from work. So, I am relying on all your posts. Thank goodness for WS and Tapatalk.

can you open a window and stream it on mute? wireless earpiece? lol

I can't watch from work. So, I am relying on all your posts. Thank goodness for WS and Tapatalk.

All JMO
Towards the end on the last thread there was good discussion about JA and how she became so obsessed.

I agree with some others that she was more obsessed with the thought of her new life with Travis and not necessarily Travis himself.

I think she saw Travis as her meal ticket to a new and better life than she ever had before. So many others had good lives and she kept thinking why not her.

If you notice her past progression with her boyfriends. She would move on to another boyfriend when they showed bigger and better things for her. I think she was basically "USING" guys to move up in life.

She really got things into her head that the relationship with Travis was "it". This was the ticket she had been waiting for so long.
If you notice she read some sort of book and began to live by a code of "positive thinking type stuff", where she believed if you "think it true", it will come true. Or something like that? I cant remember the exact theology but she would talk about it in her journals. She lived by it each day.

Travis, the PPL, and this new "thoeology" thing she found, and even her joining mormon church, all contributed to her mindset. She began to think she really found her new "ticket" which was going to propel her into PROSPERITY.

She was finally going to be wealthy, succcessful, have a great guy, get married, have a house (Travis house), travel the world, etc. etc.

So it was like the perfect thing that could ever happen, but the problem was it ALL IN HER MIND, and Travis did not have a vote in the matter! Her big mistake was she did not include Travis in any of her decision making of this huge plan of hers.
He had to accept it whether he liked it or not. He wasnt even asked. She just basically got wind that he needed to get married, and she automatically thought there is no way he would ever want to reject "her". Why would anybody not like her?
She threw herself at him and in her mind, she did not even consider that he may not like her after he got to really know her. Sure, he may have liked her at first, but once he really got to know her really well, there was a lot to not like. That was the part she did never considered and she could never accept that. He had to comply. He had to go along with her plan. He had no vote according to her plan.

So this perfect storm was brewing and when it went south, it went south fast.

The part that is hard to understand is she really thought she could get away with the murder. She thought she could still go on to find the next guy to fulfill her dreams after she eliminated Travis. She even went to the memorial so she was very confident she would not get caught. She removed him and she would try again.

It really shows how "sick" in the head she really is to think that she had all her bases covered in the murder. Getting caught did not enter into her equation. And even now, she thinks she is going to beat this case.

Well, lets hope today the jury shows her that she was WRONG. Wrong in so many ways.
And the 1 thing she needs to learn the most is....
Other people get a vote when you share a relationship!!! Its a 2-way street. Travis got to vote not to want to be with her. She did not accept that, and now the jury will get their vote!!!

So learn this JA. Its not just your vote that counts. Other people get a vote. Especially when its 2 people in a relationship. You have to work together and both people get a vote. The only way it works is when both people vote the same way and enjoy it together. Not just 1 of you.

The jury vote is coming. And we the people will accept it no matter what they vote. Because we are not like JA. We realize they get to vote.
Lets hope today that vote will be announced.

Have a good day all.

can you open a window and stream it on mute? wireless earpiece? lol
That's what I do...I listen to a lot of crime shows at work. ...I'm pretty sure they will let me actual watch the verdict...my co workers know how much I am invested in this trial...they will want me to see her face when she gets the DP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie