VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, Sunshines! May today be the day that justice prevails and the Alexander family is afforded some measure of peace and closure. My thoughts are also with the poor jurors who appear to be trying to come together. If we have to continue on Monday I will pout. If it ends with the jury hung, I will be disappointed, but alas they did in fact give it their all. I am buckling my seat for another day of the roller coaster ride! :)

image.jpg

Verdict bacon enchiladas

Hey, everyone. A shiny new thread.
:D

Let today be verdict day.

The Alexanders have arrived and they reportedly seem upset.

You know, I have to say as much as I don't like the super secret proceedings, I think that in the end it will work in the prosecutions favor. I think that while it may be horribly frustrating and annoying that it is going to work against her when she starts her whining about appealing.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 6m6 minutes ago
Detective Flores just showed up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Juan and the Alexander family have arrived #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ

#TravisAlexander family seems upset #JodiArias #abc15

YesandNo just posted this tweet on the sidebar. Don't know exactly what it could mean but here it is.
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 10m10 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Security is taping off sections outside of courthouse for media. Could this be a good sign? #JodiArias #abc15

The Alexanders have arrived and they reportedly seem upset.

That cannot be good so early. I'm sure The stress of waiting is getting to them. I don't know how they have done it and been as classy as they have

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
The Alexander family seems upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
#TravisAlexander family seems upset #JodiArias #abc15

Having a snow day today and just made everyone pancakes and now I am ready to sit and wait. I think that they are very close and this will happen today. I can not imagine them going a whole weekend and then coming back again at this point.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 13s13 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
Judge is here now too #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

I am going to my apartment office to get coffee. Looks like things are getting going.

Long time member and lurker here. I live in southaven, outside memphis, and my work is having a snow day! I will be able to be here all day until we have a verdict. We (all trial watchers, victims family and friends and seekers of justice) need closure. (scuttling back to my corner). Carry on.

Hurrah for snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members