Harrison Ford hurt in LA plane crash

Lyra500

Reaction score
Nothing much else yet. Reports just coming through.

US actor Harrison Ford injured in small plane crash in Los Angeles, US media report

US actor Harrison Ford injured in small plane crash in Los Angeles, US media report

Picture at link below

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifesty...n-ford-injured-la-plane-crash-report-20150306

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Indiana Jones actor Harrison Ford was injured on Thursday when his small plane crashed onto a golf course outside Los Angeles, the TMZ celebrity news website reported. The 72-year-old suffered multiple gashes to his head and was left bleeding after the crash of a vintage two-seater plane, it reported, publishing a picture of the downed plane, its nose cone ripped open.

I've have been watching all of the Indiana Jones movies today. Hope he will be okay.

Heard he was bleeding severly on CNN. His condition unclear.

My DH says he has heard reports that he died. :cry: I'm hoping that isn't true. :praying:

Harrison Ford -- Plane Crashes ... Actor Seriously Injured

A small plane piloted by Harrison Ford has crash-landed at an L.A. golf course ... but we're told the actor has survived.

TMZ has learned ... Ford was piloting what appears to be a vintage 2-seater fighter plane Thursday ... when something went wrong and he crashed into Penmar golf course in Venice, CA.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/harri...nding-golf-course-santa-monica/#ixzz3TYkSY3rd

Sounds like his is up and walking around and my DH is wrong! :whoosh:

Thank God!

NEWS

HARRISON FORD
PLANE CRASHES
... Actor Seriously Injured

We're told Ford suffered multiple gashes to his head and was bleeding. Two doctors who happened to be at the golf course rushed over to treat the actor.

Emergency personnel arrived to the scene a short time later. Ford was transported to a nearby hospital.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/05/harrison-ford-plane-crash-landing-golf-course-santa-monica

He's a very tough cookie, with thoughest cookies pulling for him. Prayers for his speedy recovery.

I'm listening to CNN and they just interviewed the fire chief who was at the scene. He described Ford's injuries as moderate and that he was alert and oriented when paramedics took him to the hospital.

I enjoy Harrison Ford's movies and I think he's a great actor BUT he's alive, apparently he doesn't have life threatening injuries and I don't think they can come up with any other adjectives for telling this info other than the hundred or so they've already said. They have described his plane over and over and over. I have the gist of this and I'm tired of hearing it. Why can't these news guys go on to something more important like the missing 11 year old in TX or the many missing people who need to have their cases in the public. OK off my soapbox

JMO

It doesn't look that bad to me. Unless he is on blood thinners.... They said he was conscious and talking, etc.

Glad he is isn't severely injured thanks for all your updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back