Reverse Speech

CCKP

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here and first of all, I would like to commend you all on the magnificent, intelligent posts that are on here. I have been reading them for the last few days and I haven't been able to get to them all. So forgive me if this is an old topic.

I came across this website purely by accident, and wondered what any of you may think of it. I think that this is very telling if you beleive in the theory of reverse speech. If you listen to the clips, soem of the reversals are hard to make out, at least for me.

Just thought I would put it out there to see what any of you think! Thanks.

http://www..com/ramsey.htm

I don't buy into reverse speech.

The only time I found it remotely interesting was when reading The Shining......REDRUM;)

Welcome to WB!

Linda7NJ said:
I don't buy into reverse speech.

The only time I found it remotely interesting was when reading The Shining......REDRUM;)

Welcome to WB!
Thank you for the welcome.

I am on the fence myself about it, but some of the clips, not necessarily in this case are quite 'odd'. What the author does have to say about the JBR case is that there is no reversal of a "confession" by the parents although there is definitely some damning things they say. It lends itself to the theory that someone other than one of the parents killed her, whether it be a R or an I.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back