Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue to post here. This whole trial is starting to sound like a John Grisham novel.

:gaah:

Inside Edition will have a segment on the holdout juror in the Jodi Arias verdict. It's on now where I live but might not air until later in other locations. Check the site for article/video: www.insideedition.com

Have the backgrounds of ALL the jurors been audited and every skeleton exposed or just juror #17? This juror is NOT the one who violently murdered Travis Alexander. She did not deem that it met the criteria to warrant a DP for Jodi Arias.

Why is juror #17 being crucified for this?

I just had this vision of Judge Stephens sitting in her big overstuffed chair, lights in the office turned off, slowly rocking back and forth while staring off into the distance murmuring, "This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening ".........

N
Have the backgrounds of ALL the jurors been audited and every skeleton exposed or just juror #17? This juror is NOT the one who violently murdered Travis Alexander. She did not deem that it met the criteria to warrant a DP for Jodi Arias.

I don't think she is being crucified,but criticized. It appears she may not have been honest, had an agenda and refused to deliberate which was her job as a juror. JMO

Sheriff Joe is trying to shut down Jodi's twitter account but he is hitting road blocks. I say just print them off and include
them in the report to Judge Sherry before sentencing. The tweets from the past few days show how evil she is.

This has nothing to do with her just going along and voting like the others as you previously stated. According to the other 11 jurors, from DAY ONE, this juror would not deliberate, participate, or cooperate in discussions about the appropriate sentence. They asked her specifically what kind of crime it would take in order for her to rule a death verdict, and she hedged and refused to answer the question.

Judge Stephens was notified by the Foreman on behalf of the entire jury that this juror #17 was not willing to contribute to the deliberations nor answer basic questions in order to avoid an impasse.

Stephens apparently didn't research this juror or feel the need to do anything about her lack of participation in the discussions. The information that everybody is snatching from the internet in regards to this juror's Facebook accounts, twitter and other social media was available to Judge Stephens and her staff the entire time. They either didn't look into it, or didn't care.

Her social media shows almost undeniable proof that this juror was biased and had an agenda from the very beginning. She has been tied to Juan Martinez now. Her husband had Maria DeLarosa's daughter on his friends list PRIOR to the verdict, and the juror herself listed HLN, Nancy Grace, and other heavily leaning "Jodi" related media on her favorites list.

This woman managed to get herself onto that jury in order to disrupt it, plain and simple. The only question I have remaining is whether or not she did it on her own, of if a court insider managed to arrange it in order to taint the jury and insure a life verdict. We all know who that insider most likely would be. The only one that can't be disbarred.

N
I don't think she is being crucified,but criticized. It appears she may not have been honest, had an agenda and refused to deliberate which was her job as a juror. JMO

IMO, a jurors job is to consider all the evidence and render a decision. Listening to the other jurors is a requirement for deliberation, but not speaking. Juror #17 listened, saw the evidence and decided.

Please continue to post here.

This whole trial is starting to sound like a John Grisham novel.

:gaah:

:seeya: Yep, it sure does !

"The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction" ... yep ... I don't even think JG could make some of this stuff up !

:)

Sheriff Joe is trying to shut down Jodi's twitter account but he is hitting road blocks. I say just print them off and include
them in the report to Judge Sherry before sentencing. The tweets from the past few days show how evil she is.

such a good suggestion!

TA: “ Can’t you remember when you choose to take away my human rights, can’t all the things I’ve done to help you stop you (taking) away what belongs to me. How can you be such an ingrate. How many times can someone pay some one for service by stabbing them in the back. How do you live. How does a heart beat in such a corrupted carcass.

another chilling exert from their exchange

:seeya: Yep, it sure does !

"The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction" ... yep ... I don't even think JG could make some of this stuff up !

:)

Maybe Demi Moore can play the part of juror #17 when the movie comes out............. They can call it, The Juror- Part 2

TA: “ Can’t you remember when you choose to take away my human rights, can’t all the things I’ve done to help you stop you (taking) away what belongs to me. How can you be such an ingrate. How many times can someone pay some one for service by stabbing them in the back. How do you live. How does a heart beat in such a corrupted carcass.

He died because he had her number and would warn others IMO.

It is so heartbreaking to think how one single evil thing could cause so much pain not only to Travis but this entire Alexander family.
I hope their is an after life and there is a hell and she goes there and stays there forever, she deserves nothing less IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni