With friends like this.......

Mabel

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
pammers-soap.com
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

You can't make this stuff up, folks. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the briefing room. :)

Wow... heres another padlock guy :confused:

Man padlocked his private parts A WORCESTER man who appeared naked in public with a padlock fastened to his private parts has been given a two-year anti-social behaviour order.

Geoffrey Hughes, who lives on Astwood Road, was served with the order after Worcester Magistrates heard how the 51-year-old had committed a series of anti-social acts which had caused distress to his neighbours.

The court was told last Friday (July 29) how Mr Hughes' behaviour had become increasingly bizarre during the past three years as a result of alcohol and drug abuse which had caused amphetamine-induced psychosis.

In one incident Mr Hughes appeared publicly wearing nothing but a hat and a padlock fixed to his penis which needed removing by a locksmith who was called to the scene along with emergency services.

The court heard how Mr Hughes would regularly trash his home, including ripping up floor boards and throwing large pieces of furniture through the windows of his home.

Mr Hughes would also cause distress to his neighbours through using foul and abusive language, shouting loudly and playing excessively loud music late at night.

On one occasion he also lit a bonfire during the early hours of the morning.

Prosecuting solicitor Neil Campbell told the court Mr Hughes behaviour had shattered the lives of his neighbours, leaving some of their children too tired to attend school.

http://www.worcesterstandard.co.uk/news/default1.asp?id=1530

Casshew said:
he mrs4point0 ~ long time no see :)

Yep! I had finals, so I was really hitting the books for a while. It's great to be back (temporarily, anyway).

mrs4point0 said:
Yep! I had finals, so I was really hitting the books for a while. It's great to be back (temporarily, anyway).
Welcome back, I always enjoy your posts

Casshew said:
Welcome back, I always enjoy your posts

I so enjoy your posts too. There are several members' posts I enjoy so much I just can't stay away! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back