UK - How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
3202d77f.gif

Now that most of the major figures are dead, the truth is emerging about the systematic sexual abuse of children by members of the British government.

LONDON — A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

Despite the MP’s explosive intervention, Hale refused to hand over the papers which appeared to show that Leon Brittan, Margaret Thatcher’s Home Secretary, was fully aware of a pedophile network that included top politicians.

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link

It is a disgrace she gave Ceril Smith a knighthood knowing full well what he had done and turned a blind eye. I hope the truth is exposed whether it rocks the government or not. It stinks that they are trying to keep the files secret.

Kinda puts that whole Clinton/Lewinsky thing in a new light, don't ya think?

Not surprising in the least. I would expect no less.

Kinda puts that whole Clinton/Lewinsky thing in a new light, don't ya think?
Not really. Unless we are tying crimes of omission in the UK to the USA. Not sure a certain "wing" wants to go there.

Police have dropped a probe into an alleged VIP paedophile ring murder after finding there was no evidence to support the claims.
Officers launched an investigation after a 'witness' made a series of claims, including that a girl had died during a VIP paedophile party at the Dolphin Square apartments in Westminster.
But police have reportedly halted their inquiries amid a lack of evidence to back up the claims of the the man, named only as Darren.

According to a report by James Gillespie of the Sunday Times, detectives have become concerned about his behaviour and referred his son to social services.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ligRa5dD

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back