AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cassie Kay Compton
Original.jpg

Missing Stuttgart Girl Last Seen Sept. 14
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A search is under way for a Stuttgart girl who disappeared 11 days ago. Cassie Kay Compton, 15, has been missing since Sept. 14. She is 5'3" tall and weighs about 100 pounds. The teen has blonde hair and blue eyes. The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas State Police, and FBI—Little Rock Field Office are investigating the girl's disappearance.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ast-seen-sept-14/34380/F4y2-F2Cqk-sxrav5O2KhQ

Timeline/Media links

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

Thank you, coldpizza.

We left off with news that BR was back in the pokey. C4M is trying to find out why.

well thanks Got 4 for the 'news' ....well, this may prove to be interesting...

wonder if the new chief has even taken a gander at the case...hmmm

Oh yeah...sounds like Mr Gibbs has a billboard coming up courtesy of Lamar, per his missing FB page

I really wonder how many missing there really are in Arkansas County

I wish the VI's would all come back , and we could set aside our differences for Cassie's sake, and try to come up with something to locate her, and for gosh sake try to get JC off that prayer stuff (nothing wrong with that but God gave us hands, feet and mouths) and on to something more proactive, that is if she wants to find her child.

Thank you, coldpizza.

We left off with news that BR was back in the pokey. C4M is trying to find out why.

Just to clarify, Got4 was looking into the why on BR. I'm trying to light a fire under media behinds. ;)

I wonder if JC would rather be the Mother of a Missing Child than an actual day in day out Mom?
You don't have to answer.

we don't??
ahem

you know someone on the other thread, sorry I forget who, mentioned something about Cassie's father...aside from the fact he is a registered sex offender......as gross as that is imo & we don't know specifics, does that preclude him from making a plea for her whereabouts?? Does his error negate doing so? What about persons on that paternal side...why nothing from them??

And another question... if someone pleads guilty to three counts of sexual assault in the second degree in Arkansas County Circuit Court, does some time, and is supposed to register as a sex offender, and they don't seem to be on the state registry...do you call someone or what? ( no, it's not BR, don't get too excited)

Just to clarify, Got4 was looking into the why on BR. I'm trying to light a fire under media behinds. ;)
Thank you. Now sreshowtime's post above makes sense. haha

we don't??
ahem

you know someone on the other thread, sorry I forget who, mentioned something about Cassie's father...aside from the fact he is a registered sex offender......as gross as that is imo & we don't know specifics, does that preclude him from making a plea for her whereabouts?? Does his error negate doing so? What about persons on that paternal side...why nothing from them??

And another question... if someone pleads guilty to three counts of sexual assault in the second degree in Arkansas County Circuit Court, does some time, and is supposed to register as a sex offender, and they don't seem to be on the state registry...do you call someone or what? ( no, it's not BR, don't get too excited)
Yes. Call and turn them in.

Dont forget to load up the thread with tags, my friends, just in case there is anything I forgot. Twitter, news media groups...anything you can think of that is relevant to her case that might bring someone here if they were google searching a subject. :grouphug:

It hurts my heart to find Cassie's thread buried on page 3. *sigh*

What else can we do to get some media attention to this girl? There is a FB page, Twitter, blog, posters, and there have been events in her name. Now what?

Maybe we should slam them with more FOIA requests? Usually one or two is more than enough, and I hate to waste resources; but I'm beginning to wonder if in cases like Cassie's specifically, it might not be a bad idea for multiple requests to come in- all about the same info, at the same time. Not to mention that by now there is possibly more additional info available to the public? kwim?

It hurts my heart to find Cassie's thread buried on page 3. *sigh*

What else can we do to get some media attention to this girl? There is a FB page, Twitter, blog, posters, and there have been events in her name. Now what?

I was just thinking that today. What now? I'm ok with tweeting the same people on Twitter as long as I need to, etc., but with so little info & family involvement, I find myself asking the same "now what?" Question and I'm just not quite sure. I think of Cassie everyday.

Maybe we should slam them with more FOIA requests? Usually one or two is more than enough, and I hate to waste resources; but I'm beginning to wonder if in cases like Cassie's specifically, it might not be a bad idea for multiple requests to come in- all about the same info, at the same time. Not to mention that by now there is possibly more additional info available to the public? kwim?
What is FOIA? I could swear this site had an acronym glossary or something like that, but I can't find it again on this little phone.

Considering SPD doesn't have an online form that'll be a lot of calls to field! Lol or am I missing a FOIA request online? I was under the impression you had asked previously- did I misunderstand that?

I don't want to get in trouble for suggesting inundating LE with calls, but I did get an internal chuckle wondering what a newspaper company would say if 50 different people called them on the same day. Ha ha ha I kid.

Just for the record, FOIA requests don't have anything to do with calling local LE or anything like that. In fact, they have nothing to do with calling LE at all. They are formal written requests for information submitted to (typically) federal agencies, for specific information that is legally available to the public. All of the information for filing is available online at foia.gov.
Remember many cases have multiple jurisdictions involved, including many federal ones that may not be noted in the media, or noted only briefly.

It's been discussed in earlier threads in depth. And yes, I did. Was thinking it might be useful if more/many people did. Power of the public and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine