Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Rudolph "Rudy" Farias IV
201-rudy.jpg

UPDATE: Rudy suffers from depression, PTSD and anxiety. He has attempted suicide in the past. It is possible he is disoriented as he has not been taking his medication. Rudy is also asthmatic but is not in possession of his inhaler. According to his mother he is very wary around strangers.
UPDATE: The search for Rudy Farias will start up again tomorrow morning. We suspended the search yesterday due to unsafe conditions for our search teams. With the weather clearing, we can resume operations.
Original Post: 17 year old, Rudolph “Rudy” Farias IV was last seen near Tidwell and Park drive around 6:30 PM on Friday March 6, 2015. He was wearing blue jeans, black Tee Shirt, grey cotton gloves and brown shoes. At the time Rudy went missing he was walking his two dogs. The dogs have been found but Rudy is still missing.
http://texasequusearch.org/

Missing boy was former HPD officers son
He's described as a shy and very reserved teenager who's gone through quite a bit in the last couple of years. But now Rudy Farias the fourth has vanished off the face of the earth.

"something is telling me that something is not right," says Janie Farias, mother of missing boy.

Due to the investigation, his mother can not show her face during the interview but tells us the timid boy was last seen walking his dog down this road in East Harris County. 10 days later, flyers such as this one are posted all over the area.

Farias adds, "it's been way too long, it's time to get my baby's picture out there."

The boys case has generated much attention, for it's connection to the police officer who committed suicide at HPD headquarters on August 19. Rodolfo Farias, a 21 year veteran who was being investigated in a ticket rigging fraud, was the missing boy's father.

"Somebody knows something and someone saw him walking down the street that night," says Brenda Paradise, a private investigator.
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/28535655/missing-boy-was-former-hpd-officers-son

Whether he is Rudy or not, he has been identified. Updating by the minute. His mother has had time to get there, I believe, so not sure if she's found him or not. Or the hospital got ahead of themselves.
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteMemorialLA/posts/10153105334748925

Thank you for posting this. On the comments is a link to someone who is Rudy's mom? She said that the social worker confirmed it is Rudy. I hope it is for him and the families sake. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206226513918436&set=p.10206226513918436&type=1&theater

He was 215 lbs when he went missing 3 months ago and no known tattoos. John Doe in hospital is 145 lbs and has 2 tattoos, one is huge right on his chest. I also don't think the picture is him. I so want this to be Rudy, but I don't think it is.

He was 215 lbs when he went missing 3 months ago and no known tattoos. John Doe in hospital is 145 lbs and has 2 tattoos, one is huge right on his chest. I also don't think the picture is him. I so want this to be Rudy, but I don't think it is.

I saw that and I too am surprised that the family is saying that the hospital told them it's him. I'm hoping too though.

I just don't see the resemblance between the John Doe and Rudy either. Plus the tats and the 70# difference in weight lends to further doubt. I know he could have gotten the tats and lost weight in the 3 months he's been missing which could account for the facial differences I see in the pics but the hair line and hair texture look different to me as well. I really hope this is Rudy though for his mom's sake at least. It would be a terrible emotional blow for her to believe this is her son if she finds its not him when she gets there.

I do not think it is Rudy either. It worries me they were so presumptive and removed the post.

Rudy's features are a lot softer than the John doe's. His nose is more "button-y" where the Doe's is sharper and his nostrils are triangular.

I hope both families get answers soon.

She has just posted a min ago that she is boarding plane for LA and praying that it is her son. So heartbreaking... No idea how long is flight from Texas to LA but I assume she might update public by the end of the day.

Just in case, I am still searching for JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle