FL - Douglas & Leah Manning for child sexual abuse, Escambia County, 2015

SStarr33

Inactive
Reaction score
This is creepy:

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan says police are urgently searching for a couple -- described by police as "swingers -- wanted in connection to an underage sexual abuse investigation involving two sheriff's depuities.

"I want these people," proclaimed Sheriff Morgan.

At a press conference Monday morning, Sheriff Morgan released more details on how the runaway Manning couple -- who are believed to have left Florida -- were identified as suspects in a case involving the sexual exploitation of children/teenagers in Escambia County.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/28298983/2015/03/09/two-escambia-sheriffs-deputies-arrested-couple-wanted-in-connection

It is more sickening to me than creepy. I hope LE locates the perps soon. No telling how many more victims are still out there.
From above article:
"Sheriff Morgan says his office has obtained more than 100,000 images that are believed to show the victims in this case."

http://www.northescambia.com/2015/0...ld-sexual-abuse-now-jailed-in-escambia-county

A couple is now behind bars in Florida after about two weeks on the run in a child sexual abuse case that led to the arrest of two deputies.

Douglas Albert Manning, 47, and Leah Giannotti Manning, 40, were booked into the Escambia County Jail late Saturday night after being extradited back to Florida from Colorado. They were taken into custody Thursday in the Indian Springs Campground in Florence, Colorado, according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office.

Both are charged with sexual battery on a juvenile and child neglect. The Mannings are being held in the Escambia County Jail without bond.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back