MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

Done. :) Now it's bedtime! I'll check 1st thing in the am.

Heather Damian, Miss Jupiter, live streamed it. You can hear the shots, sounds like rifle shots, so loud. Not sure if I am allowed to link it.

This is insane! Yesterday Chief Jackson resigned in response to pressure from the race-baiters at the DOJ and White House and tonight the response from the local community is to shoot two white cops? I hope that LE in Ferguson and St Louis County realize that there is NOTHING that they can do to satisfy these anti-white racists. NO amount of grovelling is enough! They need to focus on protecting their own backs and to hell with everyone else in that community!

This is insane! Yesterday Chief Jackson resigned in response to pressure from the race-baiters at the DOJ and White House and tonight the response from the local community is to shoot two white cops tonight? I hope that LE in Ferguson and St Louis County realize that there is NOTHING that they can do to satisfy these anti-white racists. They need to focus on protecting their own backs and to hell with everyone else in that community!
I think the LE officers should all get the blue flu and walk away and let the agitators police themselves.

I think the LE officers should all get the blue flu and walk away and let the agitators police themselves.

I agree. A long stretch of "blue flu" is in order in this community (it should have happened months ago). If the local community are not comfortable with white officers risking their lives day in and day out to keep them safe let the local community police itself and lets see how this works out!

people should be sleeping in bed, at home........

That's what they want!! I read one article where it stated the protesters want the Ferguson PD to disband. Ted Williams was on FNC saying how Nixon needs to call in the NG. Maybe that's what needs to happen to get Ferguson under control.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

per live MSNBC coverage no one knows who fired the shots but everyone knows that neither Ferguson residents nor tonight's protesters were responsible for the gunfire

:thinking:

those pesky outside agitators strike again!

Yup, they were not protesters because the shots came from the hill behind the marchers....:waitasec:

So none of the protesters are capable of going up to the hill and firing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back