Canada - Brando Walker, 18, murdered, Calgary, 7 March 2015 *Arrests*

sheshecanada

Former Member
Reaction score
Well there are plenty of peeps on his FB out for justice....freaking yikes!

:thud:

I hope LE get to who ever is responsible before someone else does.

:rose: RIP Brando! :rose:

Well there are plenty of peeps on his FB out for justice....freaking yikes!

:thud:

I hope LE get to who ever is responsible before someone else does.

:rose: RIP Brando! :rose:
Let's just say that there is a lot of shady stuff associated with some of his friends. However he seemed like a sweet, intelligent and very talented guy

RCMP were in process of getting arrest orders for a 20 yr old Childress who was shot by US Border Patrol as he attempted to cross border illegally.

Jamison Childress is originally from Prince George.

3 other people are involved including a 15 yr old male

"Walker's partially burned body was found on the Tsuu T'ina Nation reserve near Calgary on March 7, although RCMP say he was killed in a Calgary home.
U.S. authorities said Childress triggered a border sensor Thursday afternoon and behaved erratically when agents responded.

They said he was shot by an killed by an agent after he sprayed the official with an unknown chemical.

The Canada Border Services Agency said it was not involved in the situation.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/sh...a+teen+RCMP/10904317/story.html#ixzz3V5pJuXIE

very good video interview with a 'former' friend of Childress who indicates that he was a violent person and also got into trouble due to drug use

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=575479

friends of Brando and of Childress made connections to the murder on fB

These are some scary people....I just cannot get over the garbage on their FB.

These are some scary people....I just cannot get over the garbage on their FB.

It's upsetting that such young people have got that much anger. I didn't see the FB - I was impressed that the young lady with the blue hair was so open about the situation.

I knew what was going on a few days ago as \I had been following different comments on FB. The media had not released any names yet though. Still waiting to see if anyone else is going to be charged....yes these kids are
angry. One girl commented on his fb page "rumor" is he is responsible for 2 other murders.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2017/01/17/man-sentenced-for-driving-murder-victim-around-calgary

Driving the body of a murder victim to the spot where it was eventually burnt has landed a city man nearly two years of house arrest.

Provincial Court Judge Karim Jivraj called Chad William Gosselin's actions "deplorable" but opted to spare him jail time...

Another suspect who's too young to identify under Canada's Youth Criminal Justice Act has been charged with second-degree murder while Steven Cameron, 22, faces manslaughter charges.

I just wanted to comment on this because I just recently saw the Calgary Sun article. Brando (who I never met) and I had a mutual friend. The mutual friend grew up in Calgary.

So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back