Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue posting here.

:secret:

Okay, chickies, have at it.

Watching the trial videos posted on YouTube by CrimeTimeVids. Whoever that is: thank you!

Bringing this over from the last thread. Again, I found this hearing fascinating. (The judge, once again, had to rule she did not find JM to be "snarky" :) And the judicial asst info blew my mind!)

My favorite JM quotes from the October hearing:

“According to Mr. McGee, when he viewed this *advertiser censored*, he saw an eight year old girl. Well, how do you know it’s an eight year old girl, unless you what? Count the vaginal rings or something?”

“Not only did I CALL Mark McGee a liar, he IS a liar. … I’ll stand up on the tallest steeple and scream it out because I know that is a fact. He is making things up and I can prove it.”

I think #17 stayed away from socializing with rest of jury because she was afraid she might slip and say too much about herself and extended family, she had plenty to hide. imo

So JSS assistant hates JM and wished him dead? You just can't make this stuff up. This trial was crazy. Can you imagine the things that went on that we don't and won't ever know about?

Juan says he wanted to ask Geffner about a sexual harassment claim against him?

So admirable that Tanisha and Harold were there at the Oct 6 hearing

image.jpg

Justice for Travis
travisalexanderjustice/pic

Been doing some digging in some nasty places :puke: The jury began deliberations on February 24th. On February 23rd SJ (owner of JAII) messaged Pandora (cohort):

j17.jpg

Strange coincidence, or is it?

Lamby, forgive me if I have erred in posting this.

^^ Oh geez, when was the list for the final 12 jurors finalised?

Oh - something else I discovered. The infamous pinwheel drawing? I think it was pulled off the Art website before it sold, but it is a mandala - taken from The Mandala Book of Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults. Another original drawing from Arias the Artist!

Also Ben Ernst (yes, the one that just got shot at while DUI) is apparently the Arias tweeter - no longer Donovan.

Bringing this over from the last thread. Again, I found this hearing fascinating. (The judge, once again, had to rule she did not find JM to be "snarky" :) And the judicial asst info blew my mind!)

My favorite JM quotes from the October hearing:

“According to Mr. McGee, when he viewed this *advertiser censored*, he saw an eight year old girl. Well, how do you know it’s an eight year old girl, unless you what? Count the vaginal rings or something?”

“Not only did I CALL Mark McGee a liar, he IS a liar. … I’ll stand up on the tallest steeple and scream it out because I know that is a fact. He is making things up and I can prove it.”

Excellent quotes...and from the last thread..is the Judicial Asst. referred to "Janet"? This is really would like to know!

So perjury charge for J17 since it's been determined she lied during voir dire? How else can the state prevent this from happening in the future?

Oh - something else I discovered. The infamous pinwheel drawing? I think it was pulled off the Art website before it sold, but it is a mandala - taken from The Mandala Book of Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults. Another original drawing from Arias the Artist!

Also Ben Ernst (yes, the one that just got shot at while DUI) is apparently the Arias tweeter - no longer Donovan.

Ahhh good one!

So perjury charge for J17 since it's been determined she lied during voir dire? How else can the state prevent this from happening in the future?

Could they release the names to Twitter before deliberations?

JOKING!

I think they should put jurors names through the system and see what comes up, this woman's former names and names of ex-husband would be there, then look at that history and court records.

Someone who is there with an agenda is going to lie in voir dire, their word is clearly not enough .. when it comes down to the final 12 plus alternates all potential juror statements should be looked at to make sure they have been telling the truth, the fact this woman lied about her ex-husbands past criminal history (timings etc) would have, at that stage, been enough to remove her for cause, as would the connection to Juan.

I just heard JM refer to Arias "artwork" as "the pinwheel diagram". LOL "diagram".

I think they should put jurors names through the system and see what comes up, this woman's former names and names of ex-husband would be there, then look at that history and court records.

Someone who is there with an agenda is going to lie in voir dire, their word is clearly not enough .. when it comes down to the final 12 plus alternates all potential juror statements should be looked at to make sure they have been telling the truth, the fact this woman lied about her ex-husbands past criminal history (timings etc) would have, at that stage, been enough to remove her for cause, as would the connection to Juan.

Right, so there should be repercussions for lying under oath. It's one thing to decide to do a bunch more work in the future to find out about the jurors, but what about the prior juror in front of you who you found out lied? Prosecuting her for perjury to the fullest extent allowed within the law might be a lesson to others to not try to do this and expect to get away with it.

Right, so there should be repercussions for lying under oath. It's one thing to decide to do a bunch more work in the future but what about the juror in front of you who you found out lied? Prosecuting her for perjery to the fullest extent allowed within the law might be a lesson to others to not try to do this and expect to get away with it.

Absolutely, anyone who has lied under oath should be charged with perjury, and agree that this should be looked at in the case of Juror 17, and once proven hit her with a charge, this is a high profile case .. use her as a deterrent for potential stealth jurors in other cases.

It's so interesting that all of these defense witnesses are "refusing to participate" because of "death threats". Please.

http://bluesharp1911.wix.com/courtchatter#!jodi-arias-pretrial-hearing-10062014/c1bdz

I listened to pretty much the entire pre-trial hearing that was posted earlier.

I heard them banter back and forth and discuss what would be entered and what wouldn't. I heard Judge Stephens jump in there and discuss what she would allow and what she wouldn't. It seemed like a pretty thorough back and forth conversation.

Of course this is only one pre-trial hearing among probably many. It appears they got a lot of things discussed and taken care of during these hearings.

So............why all the sidebars ?? Why was more time chewed up in a day on sidebars than on actual testimony ?

Each day started with a sidebar, each day ended with a sidebar, and it appeared sometimes they had a sidebar to discuss when the next sidebar would be.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member