VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

It seems like AJ was just starting to blossom when her stepdad and her moms united.

Bringing this over from #2
This is why I was trying to confirm what softball team at Longwood she played on (NCAA or Club) because someone mentioned, in last thread, that she would not mess with drugs being on the softball team where they might drug test the players (but the club team wouldn't drug test, I wouldn't think).

Just seen this on AJ's facebook page so i don't think she was a member for long IMO.

RECENT ACTIVITY
Anjelica was invited to Longwood Club Softball 2015 by *** **** 23 February 2015
https://www.facebook.com/anjelica.hadsell?fref=nf#

This is not far from me...I would have never thought this one would have gone on for so long.

Who does the map? That would be nice to bring over to here also. :) Oh and the interview link please and thank you. :please:

I forget who asked last thread about BF really wanted a goPro? For some reason I noted the first time I looked at AJ's Twitter that she followed several @goPro accounts. Why that stood out to me idk but it's funny to me now.

I would think that she would have wanted to either pick her little sister up from school or be there when she got home at 2:35. Especially since she was visiting while her siblings school was still in session. So somebody was aware of the eta of the younger sister.

We really don't know if BF wanted a gopro do we?
WH overheard this I believe!

WH seems to be the constant here.
he left the car!
he meets her and gives money.
He gets a text.
He finds CC pieces.
He knows about a jacket found.
Knows about person that saw white car.
Knows about person that saw the truck.

He is the only voice we have heard.

I would think that she would have wanted to either pick her little sister up from school or be there when she got home at 2:35. Especially since she was visiting while her siblings school was still in session. So somebody was aware of the eta of the younger sister.

You have to be right about this. How old are her sisters? Elementry School gets out at 3.

With roughly 20 min
Whatever happened happened before 2 or she left with someone on her own. Neighbor on the porch would have surly heard screams if he notices all the other stuff.

When kids are home for spring break they have lots of other things to do.
Not saying they don't love their siblings but they have places to go and ppl to see.
JMO

Great! A new thread. I feared the worst when I saw the lock. Whew.

Even if she wasn't going home because of a sibling, if anything was happen in/around her home, most others would presumably know that by mid-afternoon you're talking school release time and kids (of all ages) start arriving home, more traffic picks up in the neighborhood with buses or carpools happening, etc.

It'd be a riskier time to be up to something suspect knowing you're apt to have more people out and about than earlier in the day (or of course, than at night or into the very early hours when it's still dark and before most start heading out and about to head to the gym, or to work or to head to school, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo