GUILTY AZ - David Williams, 29, dead, 5 injured in Mesa shooting spree, 18 March 2015

The one girl who keeps talking on camera is already asking for donations and going to do a car wash to raise money...... for what?

First scene had 4 shooting victims, one deceased.
Carjacking attempt at bistro restaurant.

Per live feed , presser.

This shooter would definitely shoot anyone who gets in his way at this time. Be careful Mesa ! :(

The one girl who keeps talking on camera is already asking for donations and going to do a car wash to raise money...... for what?

the mans funeral? the womans medical bills?

it didnt sound very good i agree, but she was pretty upset and no doubt if someone set up donation pages in the next few days for them nobody would have any problem with it.

the mans funeral? the womans medical bills?

it didnt sound very good i agree, but she was pretty upset and no doubt if someone set up donation pages in the next few days for them nobody would have any problem with it.

Agreed . She was clearly distressed. It just sounded odd to not mention what it was for.

Mesa Detective Esteban Flores says victims were injured Wednesday morning in shootings at several locations, including a restaurant and a motel. He said the number of victims is four, but they are still sorting out the toll. Per live feed.

Watching live coverage now...I thought this guy fled in a car, but now they're saying they think he is in a certain location...? Confusing.

Several news tweets saying one is in critical condition of the five alive.

12 News ‏@12News · 3m3 minutes ago
We are NOT showing photos of the suspect so witnesses can identify him for #Mesa police investigation. #MesaShooting

12 News ‏@12News · 3m3 minutes ago
We are NOT showing photos of the suspect so witnesses can identify him for #Mesa police investigation. #MesaShooting

The public is at risk and they are not going to show is photo, I'm sorry but I don't understand that.

Someone is releasing this guys picture on twitter. Then I heard there are also tattoos on his face (live link). Sure enough, this picture has tattoos on his face also. I'll wait until it's released by LE officially.

Live is showing an appartment area surrounded and taped off. One officer said there is a suspect in custody. Not official yet though.

Valerie Paraso ‏@ValerieKFYI · 2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING #Mesa shooting suspect apparently captured by ASU police near 8th ave and Dobson. More to follow.

Now hearing Mesa PD captured him. ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back