GUILTY GA - Recardo & Therian Wimbush for locking son in basement, Buford, 2014

noZme

Reaction score
~ Therian Wimbush began Thursday defending her decisions as a mother as state authorities endeavor in Gwinnett County Juvenile Court to permanently take custody of her 10 children.

~ C
riminal charges against her and husband Recardo Wimbush, a former Georgia Tech football standout, arose from allegations that the two imprisoned their oldest child – now 14 —in the basement of their Buford home.

~
Words written on the walls of the basement room during the punishment. The words included “Pride,” “Humility,” “Evil” “Defiant,” “Devious” and “Death.”

~ Planned
a natural miscarriage of a child at home after it had died in her womb and then bury the remains in the flower garden. She acknowledged t that two of her young children assisted her preparation for the miscarriage but denied they witnessed it.

~ More shocking revelations about this family.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/wimbush-family-buried-miscarried-child-in-flower-g/nkZ32/

malicious and intentional cruelty to children and false imprisonment
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/former-georgia-tech-football-star-and-wife-denied-/ngc42/

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/ex-ga-tech-stars-wife-denies-locking-son-basement-/njCQM/

And Mom has "... two degrees in mechanical engineering, ... She's fired her lawyers and will defend herself in her upcoming trial."
"Therian Wimbush homeschooled all of her children. They are now in foster care, where she said they have been immunized and given foods that go against the family's religious beliefs."
"Wimbush said she not only plans on getting her current 10 children back, but wants to have two more."

She seems to be a very determined woman.

[Husband] "Recardo Wimbush did not want to speak about the case."

^ per http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...sement-/njCQM/

So she has 10 kids and plans to have at least two more. Surely she doesn't hold down a job while raising/home schooling 10 kids so her husband must make good money.

And Mom has "... two degrees in mechanical engineering, ... She's fired her lawyers and will defend herself in her upcoming trial."
"Therian Wimbush homeschooled all of her children. They are now in foster care, where she said they have been immunized and given foods that go against the family's religious beliefs."
"Wimbush said she not only plans on getting her current 10 children back, but wants to have two more."

She seems to be a very determined woman.

[Husband] "Recardo Wimbush did not want to speak about the case."

^ per http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...sement-/njCQM/

She's crying in the pic contained in the above referenced article, but did she listen her son probably begging to be let out of the basement? She cries because she was caught, IMO.

She's crying in the pic contained in the above referenced article, but did she listen her son probably begging to be let out of the basement? She cries because she was caught, IMO.

To me, anyone that fires actual lawyers in order to defend themselves, are automatically mentally ill. I don't know if it is a personality disorder, something with psychotic features, or a more common mental disorder. But they are crazy in my book. However, that doesn't mean insane for legal purposes.

The mom & dad are acting as their own attorneys against child abuse and the trial started today. It is super-interesting to me.

Part 1 and you can find the others on the youtube page

[video=youtube;bpOm4hXg-3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOm4hXg-3A[/video]

I just want to be clear. If I miscarry a baby do I need to call the cops?

Because I did miscarry. I was about 8 weeks. It happened in bed. We just kind of "got rid" of everything after we returned from the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because I did miscarry. I was about 8 weeks. It happened in bed. We just kind of "got rid" of everything after we returned from the hospital.

I don't think so. My midwife didn't advise me to. If you were seen at a hospital, one would think, and hope, they would advise. I think the actual issue here is the boy locked in the basement for months and months, and the thread title is just based on one of the original early articles.

I really think this one is burying the lede.
The clickbaityness of 'burying a miscarried baby in the garden' isn't really the actual point, it's just shock value. Its the other despicable things this family is accused of doing to their children that is the point.

From my own experiences and talking to other women, around here if the fetus was less than 20 weeks gestation you could bury it at home if you wish. You could probably do whatever you wanted? It's only babies stillborn after 20 weeks that have to have a proper, official burial/cremation. And yes, here the official language used is stillbirth if after 20 weeks.

I really think this one is burying the lede.
The clickbaityness of 'burying a miscarried baby in the garden' isn't really the actual point, it's just shock value. Its the other despicable things this family is accused of doing to their children that is the point.

From my own experiences and talking to other women, around here if the fetus was less than 20 weeks gestation you could bury it at home if you wish. You could probably do whatever you wanted? It's only babies stillborn after 20 weeks that have to have a proper, official burial/cremation. And yes, here the official language used is stillbirth if after 20 weeks.

Yes, depending on the age of the fetus, I would think it would be abuse of a corpse.

Recardo Wimbush has been found:
NOT GUILTY on counts 1, 2, 5, and 6 (first-degree offenses).
GUILTY on 3, 4, and 7 (second-degree offenses).

Therian Wimbush has been found:

The Wimbushes face a possible 1-10 years on the 3 counts of Cruelty to Children in the 2nd degree.

Recardo Wimbush has been found:

Therian Wimbush has been found:

The Wimbushes face a possible 1-10 years on the 3 counts of Cruelty to Children in the 2nd degree.
Thud.
Wow. They even represented themselves. I'm just... Wow. They admitted to locking him up... Was this for something different? Help me understand please? I don't understand. They left their child in the freaking basement! Wth?

I am shocked, really 1-10 for abuse of the poor kid.

So she has 10 kids and plans to have at least two more. Surely she doesn't hold down a job while raising/home schooling 10 kids so her husband must make good money.

she is the type of person who has tons of kids bc she believes in a subconscious way that each child is an extension of herself. She likely doesn't see them as individuals nor does she value fostering their independent personalities. She is the ultimate narcissistic psychopath "evil queen" trying to build a dynasty based on fear.

they should base a Game of Thrones wicked noblewoman after this lady.

Thud.
Wow. They even represented themselves. I'm just... Wow. They admitted to locking him up... Was this for something different? Help me understand please? I don't understand. They left their child in the freaking basement! Wth?

:gaah: Should be guilty on all counts!

same. as a matter of fact I was 7 weeks and I buried it under my lemon tree. but I think the case is more based on the abuse of the child that was locked up. the title of this thread
seems misleading.

lol sounds like a description of my step kids mother... this woman though (TW) I see some mental illness and control issues. and she put a lot of time into these kids, home schooling and stuff. my step kids mom is controlling but she shoves the kids off on others and would never homeschool or even attempt to nurse.

she is the type of person who has tons of kids bc she believes in a subconscious way that each child is an extension of herself. She likely doesn't see them as individuals nor does she value fostering their independent personalities. She is the ultimate narcissistic psychopath "evil queen" trying to build a dynasty based on fear.

they should base a Game of Thrones wicked noblewoman after this lady.

I agree, the doc or hospital can advise on miscarriage laws. A friend miscarried at home, husband called ambulance. This was in Texas in 1979. The law at the time was if the baby was 10 or more inches long, cremation or burial was mandatory. He was big enough they measured to be certain, but he was under 10 inches, and they chose not to have a burial. I think the shock and disappointment was just so fresh and sharp, and services would have only added to their stress.
My grandmother had a miscarriage when my mom was about 14, and they also chose no burial. Grandmother talked about that when I was Jr. High age, and she said he was a perfect little boy, even had Granddad's hairline, and was just big enough to lay in Granddad's hand!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back