Florida police believe Spring break visitor may be in danger

stillwatersc

Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ing-breaker-florida-beads-20150319-story.html

Authorities are trying to identify a female Spring Break visitor, caught naked on camera and surrounded on the beach by a group of males, to ensure her well-being, according to Bay County Sheriff's officials.

In the other picture, posted moments before, she is partially attempting to cover herself as a group of males surrounds her. An arm reaches into the frame, grabbing the stack of beads around her neck.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/20/florida-police-believe-spring-break-visitor-may-be-in-danger/

bay-county-spring-breaker-photo.jpg

Is there a thread on this anywhere? She looks so young!

Oh no. I am somewhat local (Tampa area) and have had the 24 hour local news on in the background this AM and haven't heard about this.

She looks young, but could be just a petite 16-17yo. It would seem LE could tell a lot from the original photo and her body to determine more of her age. I don't believe she is a child. Her ears don't look that small to me.

However, they do need to ID her and check on her well being. Anytime a female is surrounded by a group of males and she is naked...there is a problem.

I'm in the Tampa area as well and haven't heard anything about this.

DM is also saying she's 17 and came forward herself after finding out via the media:

'The female in the photo became aware through the media that her identity was sought, and contacted the BCSO today and spoke with investigators.

'The BCSO requested law enforcement in the same city the girl lives in to make contact with her.

'They verified her claim to be the girl in the photo. She lives in the southern part of the United States and told investigators she visited Panama City Beach for spring break, although she does not attend college.

'She is seventeen years of age and although she stated her behavior and interaction with the crowd was consensual and she is safe, she did not realize that someone was taking her picture.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-didn-t-know-picture-taken.html#ixzz3UzznkucZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She heading toward a difficult life it seems. I guess all anyone can do is to wish her luck and hope for some maturity in her future. Glad she isn't being held against her will or anything, but the whole thing is still troubling.

Thank God! One less to worry about!

Looking at the photo here how tall does she look compared to the others (men) around her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-danger-Florida-police-warn-hunt-widens.html
She could have been sitting down, but she is petite. It also depends on the angle of the camera. It was taken from a lower point and looking up at the men.

Her ear does not appear to be child-like to me even with the glasses. Her facial expression and those big glasses probably cause her to appear younger.

Can't tell age by how tall some body is. I was 5'2 at 13 years old and at 33 I am still only 5'2.

I don't see 17, at all.

That's how old she actually is. Not everybody looks the same even if their biological age is the same. Some 17 year old look a lot older than their biological age. But apparently this one is petite and young looking. Since she is still a minor, I would hope her parents pay closer attention to what their daughter is doing. Since she isn't going to college, what was she doing at Spring Break?

That's how old she actually is. Not everybody looks the same even if their biological age is the same. Some 17 year old look a lot older than their biological age. But apparently this one is petite and young looking. Since she is still a minor, I would hope her parents pay closer attention to what their daughter is doing. Since she isn't going to college, what was she doing at Spring Break?

At 16, 17 and 18, I was attending Spring Break festivities in Palm Springs and Bullfrog (no parental control either, mind you). There could be some photos lurking around out there of me, too. Luckily, the Daily Mail never picked them up.

This girl is playing with fire. Been there; done that. Hopefully, this incident is a wake up call and she starts to make safer choices. Good on those boys for not exploiting her further.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back