GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

colette

Reaction score
Mr.Messerschmitt had texted his wife that he would be home in about an hour @ 7:34 PM, the next morning he was found stabbed in a downtown Washington hotel room. Minutes after that text, an unidentified person being sought for questioning in the death walked into the lobby of the Donovan hotel at Thomas Circle, according to surveillance video released by District police. That person in a hooded jacket was seen pacing the lobby and at one point pressing an elevator button. The person is also seen climbing a stairwell. It is unclear if this person is male or female.

The hotel is about a mile from the law firm where Mr. Messerschmitt worked. His wife says he was acting normally that day. LE is offering a $25,000 reward.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5c6bf6-b2ad-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html

Here is a LE video of the person from their Youtube website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFggi_25c84

Attachments

• 6698917_G.jpg
    6698917_G.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 783
View attachment 69390

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28084483/police-identify-man-found-dead-in-nw-dc-hotel[/QUOTE]

It appears to be a half mixed light skinned AA female to me. Probably from the urban streets. And the text may have not been sent by him. I would check database for female violent offenders recently released. It takes aggression to stab a person to death. Maybe the text meant It's Done. Idk. We need more info. Jmo. Btw: She could be a jilted lover of someone he was seeing on the side.

Well for once I saved that photo back in February! My intuition told me it would disappear - am surprised it stayed up this long.

Well for once I saved that photo back in February! My intuition told me it would disappear - am surprised it stayed up this long.

I did, too (saved the picture)! KV also took down her FB page. DT also took down the Give Forward Fundraising page. Why?!!? (Rhetorical.)

I haven't seen this photo. Can you tell me how I might find it?

It has been deleted from DM's fb page so we probably won't see it again. I don't know if this person worked with the wife or was just in the same field, but I can't think of any rational reason for her deleting it. She was supposedly a friend of the family (cough, cough)....just thinking out loud. JMO

It has been deleted from DM's fb page so we probably won't see it again. I don't know if this person worked with the wife or was just in the same field, but I can't think of any rational reason for her deleting it. She was supposedly a friend of the family (cough, cough)....just thinking out loud. JMO

Milk and honey, for your uh cough?

If somebody who knows that person sees the tape they should be able to identify I would think

I'm of the same opinion.

If it had been "approved" by family (wife, DM's Ohio family, someone), one would think it would have been known and desired for her to post it. So, why take it down?
That it is now removed, is very odd, and I can't think of a reason for that to be, IF she had received a family member's blessing.
Just odd.

That her digital footprint is being removed, oh yeah, something's suspect.
Hmmm.
I'm getting your "cough."

So no family member (wife or OH family) is actively asking for public help in tips, etc? Anything to keep his case alive in the DC area? As one would expect a family to be doing if this was a mystery as to "who done it."

JMO

DrudgeSiren.gif
Breaking News

Wife of Donovan hotel murder victim to speak publicly for the first time

The wife of lawyer David Messerschmitt, who was found stabbed to death at The Donovan hotel in D.C., plans to speak publicly about her husband's murder for the first time on Wednesday

Kim Vuong, Messerschmit's wife, will read a statement to the media at 1 p.m. outside of the Metropolitan Police Department’s headquarters. Vuong is expected to ask anyone with information about her husband's murder to come forward and speak with police.

This should be most interesting.

Potential sources for the live stream of her 1pm Eastern statement:
WJLA (ABC 7)
WUSA (CBS 9)
WTTG (FOX 5) or this
WRC (NBC 4)

She's reading a prepared statement.
She won't be answering any questions after this press conference (because she has no answers).
Tips Please Call 202-727-9099
Hugs Messerschmitt family.
Takes no questions from media.

Can't watch, so hoping someone will post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics