Australia - Traci O'Sullivan, 41, murdered, Frankston North, Vic, 7 Feb 2015

Brightbird

Reaction score
Traci O'Sullivan was found murdered at her home on Feb 7. There's been very little media coverage of her, and the police are staying very tight-lipped about the circumstances. Now police are appealing for the public's help.

Police hunting the killer of a Frankston North mother have released CCTV footage of the last time she is believed to have been seen in public, and believe her attacker may have needed medical attention after the brutal slaying.

Traci O'Sullivan was murdered in her Timbertop Court home in February. Her ex-partner and five-year-old son discovered her body.

Detective Senior Sergeant Stuart Bailey said it appeared Ms O'Sullivan had let her killer into the home. Some items were missing from her house, but it is not believed theft was the motive for the murder.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-attack-as-cctv-released-20150321-1m44p4.html

Some items were missing from her house, but it is not believed theft was the motive for the murder.

^ This actually says a whole lot about where the investigation is headed... Why would items be missing, if theft wasn't the motive? because someone wanted/staged it to look a robbery gone wrong. And that generally points to someone with a personal motive. Not always someone known to the victim, but the vast majority of times it is. At least, it shows the killer feared police looking for an alternate motive...

Her poor little son... only 5. :(

Yes, Ausgirl, I agree. You can read between the lines in that article. I find it interesting that police are specifically mentioning the possibility her attacker may have injured himself (assuming male), even appealing to medical professionals in the article. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but that says to me that she was attacked particularly ferociously. Or maybe the killer left his own blood there? And that goes with the personal motive of some sort - or at least not robbery.

I hope those people in iga come forward. It appears that she recognises one of them.

Yes, Ausgirl, I agree. You can read between the lines in that article. I find it interesting that police are specifically mentioning the possibility her attacker may have injured himself (assuming male), even appealing to medical professionals in the article. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but that says to me that she was attacked particularly ferociously. Or maybe the killer left his own blood there? And that goes with the personal motive of some sort - or at least not robbery.

From the article I would guess that the attacker used a knife and cut himself during the crime. This happens a lot.

I hope those people in iga come forward. It appears that she recognises one of them.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-attack-as-cctv-released-20150322-1m44p4.html
The big guy at the door at around the 1:40min mark looks a bit dodgy, I wonder if he is with the guy with the hat? And if the guy with the sling is also with them?

She buys 2 drinks so I wonder if she plans on meeting someone else. The first drink she goes straight for it, likely for herself, and the other one takes her a while to decide, as if she's buying it for someone else?
Or she could just have wanted 2 drinks for herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back