GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Noah Terry Thomas
Missing-boy-197x350.jpg

Missing Pulaski Boy
PULASKI (WSLS 10) The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is looking for 5 year old Noah Terry Thomas who went missing Sunday morning in the 5400 Block of Highland Road in Dublin.

Noah was last seen wearing a camo jacket, black and yellow pants and spiderman rain boots.
http://www.wsls.com/story/28583346/missing-pulaski-boy

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm seeing his flyer all over facebook, but no other information. There aren't any details yet about his disappearance?

Such little information about this out there. Where are you Noah?

I thought an Amber Alert was issued ONLY when it is a confirmed kidnapping?

I thought an Amber Alert was issued ONLY when it is a confirmed kidnapping?

My guess is if he's not found very soon, they'll retract the Amber Alert and issue a missing child alert.

He's not on the official Virginia Amber Alert website. My guess is someone from the media jumped the gun.

It's really astounding how little info there is out there.

http://www.vaamberalert.com/

It was not an Amber Alert that was issued.

"The Virginia State Police and Virginia Missing Children Clearinghouse have issued an Endangered Missing Child Media Alert on behalf of a missing 5-year-old boy believed to have left his home in Dublin, VA on foot."

I've seen this is on both facebook and yahoo, so it's getting out there! I hope he is found safe soon.

I'm so scared to subscribe to this thread. Sweetness in Spiderman rain boots, as it should be. He shouldn't be missing.

Wait, so there are 2 missing boys? Did one of them turn up fine and Noah wasn't with him? God forbid, is this some kind of Jamie Bulger situation?

Here's a facebook page for a news article. Interesting comments, one from a family member who says Noah's parents are excellent (and the house is lovely if you track it down on Google) and a neighbor who says dad was at work and mom was sleeping when Noah disappeared. She woke up, helped him turn on cartoons and then went back to bed for a little bit. Hard to think he was watching cartoons in a coat and rainboots, but maybe. Anyway, I guess that has to be stated as "rumor".

https://www.facebook.com/wsls10/posts/10153347962597176

Here's a facebook page for a news article. Interesting comments, one from a family member who says Noah's parents are excellent (and the house is lovely if you track it down on Google) and a neighbor who says dad was at work and mom was sleeping when Noah disappeared. She woke up, helped him turn on cartoons and then went back to bed for a little bit. Hard to think he was watching cartoons in a coat and rainboots, but maybe. Anyway, I guess that has to be stated as "rumor".

https://www.facebook.com/wsls10/posts/10153347962597176

Or, perhaps, when mom woke up he was missing asking with his coat and his rain boots. My guess is that is what might be more likely.

Either way, I hope he finds his way home soon!

If Noah left with another kid, I wonder what the story is? Did the other child return with information about Noah being abducted? If not, do they suspect Noah got lost along the way? More info would be helpful. :(

I hope he is found quickly and is safe. I'm not sure which is the scarier scenario: A five year-old boy being kidnapped or a five-year-old boy lost and alone in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at night.

Where is the information about a second child coming from?

I've been reading the local news station's post, but haven't seen anything about a second boy being missing. I saw some comments from the next four neighbor and Noah's aunt, but nothing about a second child. Where are you reading that?

I don't take that to mean there are two missing kids. I take it to mean he was last seen with another kid, but they haven't publicly ID'd the other kid. I hope if authorities and neighbors didn't know that the other kid was OK, there'd be two missing child reports and names.

Ah, thank you, beachlvr0810. I was about to go back and find the link. From the WUSA 9 article: "Police said it is believed that he left the house on foot with a white male child."

I wish there were more information as to who the other child is. Brother? Neighbor? Unknown kid spotted with Noah by passersby? It would be helpful to know if they are looking for an abducted Noah or a Noah who has wandered into the countryside on his own. I'm guessing abduction, but wish we knew more to help with the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow