GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
ABC7 News spoke to a neighbor who said there have been previous reports of a peeping Tom in the neighborhood crawling on people's roofs and walking around with a ladder. However, the neighbor added, that activity seemed to have stopped around the time the peeping Tom supposedly moved away.

The neighbor also said the area is pretty safe and there hasn't been any other crime reported in the area.

According to her Facebook page, DH works as a physical therapist at a Kaiser Hospital.

For this investigation the Vallejo Police Department requested help from the FBI and the Solano County Office of Emergency Services search teams. The Vallejo Police Department says they have no suspects at this time.

http://abc7news.com/news/police-search-for-woman-kidnapped-for-ransom-in-vallejo/570551/

Vallejo has had more crime problems lately... sounds like this kidnap/ransom may be some sort of retribution on the boyfriend (drugs, gambling, etc)? How odd. But they would have to be pretty bold to take her, her street backs up to this naval complex and the houses are very close together, and her neighborhood looks fairly nice for that area, I would expect people to be out and about most of the day and even into the evening if my neighborhood is any indication.

What is this undisclosed location of the car? I wonder where they found it.

"Police said they received a call just before 2 p.m. Monday from a man reporting DH was forcibly taken against her will on the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue. The caller reported DH was abducted early Monday." (Also video at link with photos of which house was theirs)

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...-of-Woman-Kidnapped-for-Ransom-297343231.html

So assuming this was her boyfriend calling, why would it take until 2pm?

Thank you for this. That's about 100 more times than I thought. I guess it never seems to make national news.

You were correct in the first place. Notice that the quora.com "crowdanswering" reply had no reference to legitimate data?
Your point about national news was very good. Even ONE would be huge news.
If it weren't for the gravity of this situation and the dire consequences we're going to hear about, the cops would be laughing at the BF.

DH was reportedly kidnapped from a Mare Island home Monday morning. Her boyfriend reported her missing at about 1:55 p.m. Monday, hours after her disappearance. He said she was taken from her home in the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue against her will and there was a ransom demand. The boyfriend is not a suspect or person of interest in the case, according to police.

DH is a native of Southern California but recently lived in Boston before moving back to California.

DH and her boyfriend work at Kaiser Permanente Hospital.

http://www.kcra.com/news/vallejo-police-investigate-possible-kidnap-for-ransom/31978126

This young woman isn't the kind of victim for whom a ransom would be demanded.

The boyfriend's story makes no sense. Why would he wait 4-5 hours to report the supposed kidnapping?

I completely agree. And there are several reports where he stated she was supposedly kidnapped in the early morning hours, more specifically. Even worse.

From the same state there was a young woman, Sahray Barber, who was possibly thought to have been abducted, then within the past week turned up safe, having left on a whim. I already have an idea forming of what happened to DH, and it paints a picture that's different from what police are leading the public to believe.

The woman, a physical therapist at Kaiser Permanente, was reported missing about 12 hours after her boyfriend told police that he saw her being “forcibly taken against her will” and spirited away, Vallejo police officials said Tuesday.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-83135305/

I saw a report that the boyfriend reported her missing to police at 2pm Monday, another mentioned 1:55pm. So we're looking at her possibly "taken" around 1:30-2:30am.

The mention of spirited away is strange. I had to search for definition: "carry off mysteriously; as if by magic", and "carry away rapidly and secretly, as if mysteriously." It seems it's a term the boyfriend used when talking to the police.

I'm wondering how secretive this kidnapping could have been. It's reported that the boyfriend told police that during such is when the ransom was demanded.

Is that indeed HER car? Because Physical Therapists make serious bank- I just cannot see her driving a 15 year old car.
It's not registered to her, but it could indeed be hers, though her family is stating they don't recognize it as such.

A 2000 Toyota Camry was also taken from the home, and later found at an unnamed location in Vallejo, police said. A news release said the car belonged to DH, but it is registered to 30-year-old Aaron Quinn, according to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Quinn is also listed as living at the home on Kirkland Avenue, according to public records. He could not be reached for comment Tuesday.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklan...allejo-police-search-woman-possibly-kidnapped

However, a man identifying himself as a neighbor and acquaintance of the reporting party said it was his vehicle and not hers that was taken. Another vehicle, a Honda CR-V, was towed by police Tuesday at about 11:30 a.m. from in front of the Kirkland Street home from which DH was reportedly abducted.

The neighbor, who declined to provide his name, said the home from which DH was taken belongs to the man who called police. He said DH was living there as a tenant and that as far as he knows, the two are not “a couple.” He said the reporting party has lived in the house since 2011, recently broken up with a girlfriend and then rented a room or rooms out to students, and that DH is a student. The man also said there have been crime issues in the neighborhood in recent months, including a reported “peeping Tom,” at least two car thefts and “a lot of break-ins.” Police confirmed DH is from the Huntington Beach area and appears to have moved to Vallejo in June.
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ge...ejo-woman-abducted-held-for-ransom-police-say

Since I don't know of any real life ransom cases, I'll say that on tv, the kidnappers always say don't involve law enforcement. A kidnapper will know LE would be waiting on him/her for the payoff. I think if LE really believed this was really the case, it would have been kept much quieter, and certainly not on the news. But, that's just my opinion from watching too much tv.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back