Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate
March 24, 2015

Italy’s highest appeals court will decide Wednesday whether to uphold or overturn a conviction for Seattle native Amanda Knox and her Italian former boyfriend of murdering a British student in 2007, adding a new twist to a legal saga that has polarized public opinion on both sides of the Atlantic.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-highest-appeals-court-to-decide-amanda-knoxs-fate-1427220863

Please discuss here and keep it civil everyone.

:tyou:

Waiting for everybody else to get here...........

Im curious what time this is happening tomorrow. I am very interested in what is going to happen

Court starts at 9:00 AM Rome time.
Thanks. Probably 10 AM by the time the room is filled with journalists :) Hopefully they are done by the evening, or else the next day. Things are pretty clear by now. Sollecito has been stating in the media that he does not remember if Knox was with him the night of the murder, and he is not responsible for her. So much for an alibi for Knox, but it won't help Sollecito. It is too late for that. I expect a confirmation of the sentences. Please no more delays, no more appeals, no more conspiracy theories. Enough is enough. Now it is time for justice for Meredith Kercher.
All JMO of course.

Andrea Vogt is in the courtroom and RS and his lawyer are there as well as Patrick Lumumba (The innocent man Amanda tried to blame for killing meredith).

#amandaknox twitter

Andrea Vogt is in the courtroom and RS and his lawyer are there as well as Patrick Lumumba (The innocent man Amanda tried to blame for killing meredith).

#amandaknox twitter

Please give this young lady her life back. They have the murderer! The Italian justice system is downright scary. I really feel for AK and hope the Italians come to their senses.

Please give this young lady her life back. They have the murderer! The Italian justice system is downright scary. I really feel for AK and hope the Italians come to their senses.

I really feel for Meredith Kercher, the true victim in all of this. jmo

#amandaknox twitter- someone posted that the verdicts are expected to be upheld.

If that happens RS would immediately be taken into custody.

IMO, it would be morally wrong if Amanda's verdict was upheld and the US decides not to send her back to serve her sentence.

jmo

PS: The state department is closely watching this case just like they have from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991