NY - Robert Murray charged w/ spitting HIV-infected blood at LE, 2003

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
In what prosecutors call an unprecedented case, an HIV-infected career admitted in Manhattan yesterday that he had tried to murder four cops and a psych ward orderly — by spitting blood in their faces.
"I have AIDS motherf - - - er!" Robert Murray would yell during each of his three biting, scratching and spitting attacks on cops, correction officers and medical staff over the past two years.

"I got you!" he'd scream. "Now you're all going to die too!"

Murray, 32, is considered so disgustingly dangerous, that even as he entered his guilty plea in Manhattan Supreme Court to five counts of attempted murder, he had to wear a spit mask covering his entire head, along with arm and leg shackles and protective foam mitts.

"I'm going to die in prison," he moaned, as he decided to take the plea on the brink of picking a jury for trial.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/51533.htm

Wow that is really sad. Sad that he will die from this disease and sad that he feels the need to attempt to infect others.

mysteriew said:
In what prosecutors call an unprecedented case, an HIV-infected career admitted in Manhattan yesterday that he had tried to murder four cops and a psych ward orderly — by spitting blood in their faces.
"I have AIDS motherf - - - er!" Robert Murray would yell during each of his three biting, scratching and spitting attacks on cops, correction officers and medical staff over the past two years.

"I got you!" he'd scream. "Now you're all going to die too!"

Murray, 32, is considered so disgustingly dangerous, that even as he entered his guilty plea in Manhattan Supreme Court to five counts of attempted murder, he had to wear a spit mask covering his entire head, along with arm and leg shackles and protective foam mitts.

"I'm going to die in prison," he moaned, as he decided to take the plea on the brink of picking a jury for trial.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/51533.htm
I can really relate to this story. Myself and several fellow officers found ourselves in a very similar situation a few years ago. We had to go thru a year of hell, being tested frequently after being exposed to body fluids including blood from a man who we were trying to arrest. He had full blown aides, TB, & Hepatitis C. It was not a fun experience

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back