VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
NBC News
March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

NOW can we talk about the criminal past? IT'S IN MSM!!!! *(Leave it to the Daily Mail LOL)*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html
You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested, and the charges/convictions, because that is in MSM.

If you post arrest or court records, you MUST redact victims' names and include a link.

Bottom line, keep the focus on AJ, and what is happening now.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Link

Please continue here for AJ

:bump:

Please continue the discussion here.

Bringing this forward from last thread post 1027
I had some time this afternoon to compile a list of WH's criminal history so hopefully we will all be less confused about what he has been convicted off versus what was dismissed. It has the dates, charges, jurisdiction, disposition, and of course, a lot of links. Let me know if I missed anything or if anything is incorrect! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tD95bqbY79TlDaNHdmdAcRl2pcT6csbvTkEf1o004oI/edit?usp=sharing

Very useful! Thanks!

Now that we're nice and comfy...

There has been much made of AJ's lack of SM since 10:30pm March 1. Why is it that her friends were not apparently concerned or not looking for her before JH and WH put out the message she is missing?

Originally Posted by PeggyAnnMcKay
I'm confused about the 7-11 video. Has it been established that it was AJ?

Originally Posted by brenchen
Media wise, no. I don't know why le hasn't published it, but then again the whole thing is confusing. I don't know why le would have shown WH the video though if they didn't think it was her. Seems like there would have been interior cameras at the 7-11 too

Brenchen, IF, this situation originated with AJ leaving the Tarrallton residence of her own volition, and LE feel that AJ did actually communicate with JH via that *text conversation* (<---JH's own words) and the 7 eleven video does in fact exist, (very possible) and JH viewed it (If it exists, it was viewed by JH, no doubt in my mind) & did actually feel that the young woman in the video could have been AJ...the LE would have no reason to release it to the public.

I've felt from the onset that this situation began as a familial conflict of some sort with a young woman of 18 making a decision to leave the residence of her own volition. My training and experience tells me that NPD likely came to the same conclusion. In the beginning...

Now, it is my opinion that this familial situation became a train without a conductor running wildly at full speed down a track. No one able to reach the brake pedal.

And, once that very first media interview took place the situation became full blown to an extent that even JH & WH never expected.

NOTE: Didn't realize a new thread was starting, so I brought this over.

Brenchen, IF, this situation originated with AJ leaving the Tarrallton residence of her own volition, and LE feel that AJ did actually communicate with JH via that *text conversation* (<---JH's own words) and the 7 eleven video does in fact exist, (very possible) and JH viewed it (If it exists, it was viewed by JH, no doubt in my mind) & did actually feel that the young woman in the video could have been AJ...the LE would have no reason to release it to the public.

I've felt from the onset that this situation began as a familial conflict of some sort with a young woman of 18 making a decision to leave the residence of her own volition. My training and experience tells me that NPD likely came to the same conclusion. In the beginning...

Now, it is my opinion that this familial situation became a train without a conductor running wildly at full speed down a track. No one able to reach the brake pedal.

And, once that very first media interview took place the situation became full blown to an extent that even JH & WH never expected.

But IF detectives believed that AJ was an adult missing on her own, why would we be hearing from WH that LE were convinced that he did something to her. Why would LE even take out a search warrant for his hotel room?

Doesn't make sense. I'd love to be hopeful here, but I still have to look at the facts as I know them.

But IF detectives believed that AJ was an adult missing on her own, why would we be hearing from WH that LE were convinced that he did something to her. Why would LE even take out a search warrant for his hotel room?

Doesn't make sense. I'd love to be hopeful here, but I still have to look at the facts as I know them.

Maybe they only became convinced because of his own behavior. Maybe he DOES want to find her and feels that LE didn't take it seriously. He figures texty helped her go missing, leave the area, and WH can focus LE's attention and get their help to get her back. And then it crashes and burns as he becomes the prime suspect.

I have a question about the flier, if anyone knows. Why the "considered at risk"? TIA

If "texty" had seen AJ, I believe that he would have told someone. Certainly LE, if no one else.
Quote from BB#9

Maybe he did tell LE but we don't know because of course they have been tight lipped. Maybe he told them when he first went to the police several days later. Of course this comes from WH but WH did say he went to the police several days later and didn't realize she was reported missing. Maybe he went on his own to let them know he had actually seen AJ or she was there and that is why they searched his home in the beginning when Wes said he saw the cops and forensics there.

WH can focus LE's attention and get their help to get her back. And then it crashes and burns as he becomes the prime suspect.

Maybe he didn't want Angelica to become just another number in the countless number of missing in Virginia. I have to hand it to them on getting the media's attention.

WH needs to be released if nothing else to get their focus again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. This is the first thing that I thought about the situation too.

AJ leaves for school, comes home and realizes life in the H house isn't as grand as she remembers. She and JH/WH fight, and she leaves. JH gets angry because AJ won't return calls. They wait a day because they really are trying to figure out what to do.

I have a hard time believing WH would allow JH to involve the police knowing they would be examining the family and their activities, especially if he were dealing or using. That's like calling the cops from the bank you're robbing. I think we've seen how controlling he can be, so if he even thought fit a second he would be a suspect, I think he'd have squashed the idea of calling police.

I also think there have been a lot of "standard" activities done by the family, as if they sat down and said "Hmm, this got bigger than we wanted. Guess we should start thinking about what someone would do in a real missing persons case.". It's as if the actions are being done according to a checklist rather than out of desperation or desire.

What if calling the police was a "last straw" threat towards AJ if she didn't come home, and AJ called the bluff? Now the H household is stuck with dealing with the police, and here we are.

Now that we're nice and comfy...

There has been much made of AJ's lack of SM since 10:30pm March 1. Why is it that her friends were not apparently concerned or not looking for her before JH and WH put out the message she is missing?

Either she was in contact with friends via cell or they knew when she was back at home she might go quiet because of the turmoil of step-dad & mom potentially separating..

Or a fight started the night of the fight while friends were there and they knew AJ would be dealing with that Sunday, Monday, however long it took to work it out. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member