Presumed Located NY - Anthony Stewart-Simmons, 29, Far Rockaway, 16 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anthony Stewart-Simmons
anthony-stewart-simmons.jpg

Family pleads for help finding missing father of two young girls
NEW YORK (PIX11) – When a father missed his daughter’s birthday party last weekend, the little girl’s mom suspected something was wrong and is asking for the public’s help to find him.

Anthony Stewart-Simmons, 29, was last seen March 16 in Far Rockaway, Queens. He was last heard from on March 26, when his phone number texted back and forth with his 7-year-old daughter promising that he would be at her younger sister’s birthday party over the weekend.

The girls’ mom, Denise Perry, suspected something was wrong when Stewart-Simmons never showed up to the party.

“He never, ever misses anything of theirs at all,” Perry told PIX11 News Tuesday, asking for help to find him. “He loves his kids.”

She called and texted Stewart-Simmons’ phone, Perry said. It was shut off. A detective told her his name was not listed in any city jails or hospitals.

Police confirmed that a missing person’s report was filed March 30. Stewart-Simmons had been bouncing around different residences lately and was last living in Co-op City, Perry said, adding that his friend in that area hadn’t seen the 29-year-old in about a month.
http://pix11.com/2015/04/01/family-pleads-for-help-finding-missing-father-of-two-young-girls/
th

How about building security video???? Has his employer been contacted or if out of work had he been filing unemployment (which is done weekly) ?
Not to sound like an idiot but he had to be able to charge his phone somewhere (unless his local Starbucks, Panera Bread is super nice about that)........can the person with whom he had been staying offer any info??????

Anthony Stewart-Simmons, 29, was last seen March 16 in Far Rockaway, Queens. He was last heard from on March 26, when his phone number texted back and forth with his 7-year-old daughter promising that he would be at her younger sister’s birthday party over the weekend.

The girls’ mom, Denise Perry, suspected something was wrong when Stewart-Simmons never showed up to the party.

Stewart-Simmons’ wife, Vanessa, said her husband has a mental health condition that requires he take daily medication. She said Stewart-Simmons has been attending a mental health program five days a week in Far Rockaway. The last time his therapist saw him was about 3 p.m. March 23, she said.

http://pix11.com/2015/04/01/family-pleads-for-help-finding-missing-father-of-two-young-girls/

anthony-stewart-simmons.jpg

I wish there was a height description for this poor missing person. There's an unidentified person who was pulled from the hudson river recently who is only 5'5" so I've been going through the area missing threads but so many people don't have a height listed: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2015/04/authorities_seek_publics_help_in_identifying_body.html

Hi Marble. Great find on the posted article. I was just looking for an update on Mr. Stewart-Simmons yesterday. I was hoping he'd been found by now. But unfortunately it appears that he's still missing.

I contacted by telephone the Hudson County, NJ unit that was listed where the body was found. I spoke to Sgt. Matt Stambuli there. I gave him the little information we have for Mr. Stewart-Simmons, and also told him that we're not sure of his height.

He said he'd get in contact with NYPD to check into this further. Sgt. Stambuli was very nice and seemed genuinely interested, so I think he will follow up right away.

Thanks again for posting. Still hoping that this missing young man is found safe and in good health.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back