Where is Lou Smit?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IF as some believe Lou was predjudiced on the Ramseys behalf because of his and their Christian unity, where is he now?

Christians do not give up, or look the other way, IF they are true Christians.

Has he given up all of his hunting and seeking of unknown criminals?

Who would he have given the reigns of his investigative progress?

Has he just run out of steam? Remember they aptly called him 'The Fox'.

I expect when there is work to do on the case he does it. In March 2005 his name was still linked with working on the case. He never did talk much to the press. I understand he is also working on the disappearance of Gene Fish, a 55 year old CO hunter.

tipper said:
I expect when there is work to do on the case he does it. In March 2005 his name was still linked with working on the case. He never did talk much to the press. I understand he is also working on the disappearance of Gene Fish, a 55 year old CO hunter.

When there is work to do? By definition, Smit is supposed to be making his own work to do, not waiting around for other people to tell him what to do.

In my opinion, Smit's relationship to the job is no more significant at this point than is any of our relationships. He sits at home, plays with his databases, and calls up San Agustin every once in a while to have him clean out spyware and viruses on his computer, thus giving San Agustin the tenuous ability to say that he is also involved in the investigation.

tipper said:
Never talked much to the press??????

ROFL!

He did a tv documentary with Michael Tracey (Tracey II) and he also did a programme with (was it?) Katie Couric.

In doing so, he actually "talked more to the press" than anyone else involved in the investigation!

Jayelles said:
Never talked much to the press??????

ROFL!

He did a tv documentary with Michael Tracey (Tracey II) and he also did a programme with (was it?) Katie Couric.

In doing so, he actually "talked more to the press" than anyone else involved in the investigation!
I agree. I meant more of giving daily updates type "talk to the press." So the fact that months have gone by without hearing from him probably doesn't tell us much about what he is doing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back