GUILTY AR - Isaiah Torres, 6, raped, beaten to death, Bella Vista, 29 March 2015 *parents charged*

Truth Detector

Your Humble Observer
Reaction score
BELLA VISTA [Arkansas] -- Police arrested a couple Monday on charges they raped and killed their 6-year-old son.
Cathy Lynn Torres, 43, called police at 11:33 p.m. March 29 and said she found her son, Maurice, unconscious and not breathing, adding he had brown liquid coming from his nose, according to police dispatch logs.

Bella Vista police said the boy died from internal injuries caused by rape, according to court documents filed Friday in connection with Cathy Torres' petition for an order of protection from her husband.

Mauricio Alejandro Torres, 45, and Cathy Torres were arrested Monday on charges of capital murder, a Class Y felony; rape, a Class Y felony; and first-degree battery, a Class B felony, according to the Bella Vista Police Department.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2015/apr/07/bella-vista-couple-in-connection-with-b/

I can't read it, I just wanted to acknowledge little Maurice - RIP sweet child, fly high and free with the angels- no one will hurt you now.

My heart just breaks over this.

I am so sick of these stories. What I know now- is it can always be worse... get worse. These people ARE monsters- they are real and take human form- this is the lesson we need to teach our children.

Law enforcement may very well have been praying that one of them would have gone for a weapon of any kind when they picked them up. A feather duster. Anything.

Poor baby.

I can't read the article either.
I just can't understand.

Are the daughters okay? Was Maurice a twin? There was a 6 and 7 year old sister too.
Mom is claiming Dad did it... I wonder what proof LE has that Mom knew and participated?

Thank you Tricia for correcting Maurice's name.
It's a shame his name is so close to that of his rapist.

I can't even with this kind of thing. I just can't.

Thank you for posting this Shadowraiths...it was excruciatingly hard to read, but I felt I needed to for little Maurice. I wonder if the girls suffered physical abuse. They certainly had to have suffered emotional trauma. And, I hate to even ask it, but was the anal trauma actual "rape" by the father or some twisted punishment to inflict maximum pain and humiliation? UGH! RIP, little man, you are safe now.

I just can't understand.

I can. I can read it.

I cannot understand it, but I can read it. I almost feel like I HAVE to.

Otherwise, who will know the horror sweet little Maurice endured. And yes, I do think it matters. We SHOULD know about depravity like this. So that the next child will hopefully be saved.

Sick SOBs.

I just can't understand.

Double post, my bad.

But where are the "corporal punishment is a RIGHT" people now? Is it only okay to beat a child if your reasons are religious?

Jesus wept, people. Jesus wept.

I can't read the article without paying. Are newspapers really making money from this? It's so annoying.

This poor baby! OMG I am at such a loss of words - how could you? Why would you? On what planet is this an ok thing to do to anyone (let alone a small child)? So many injuries in so many various stages of healing on a small human who has no voice to change his circumstances!

Warning Graphic Descriptions!:

The fresh trauma were on his knees, upper parts of his feet, anal trauma, rectal trauma, cuts to head, major bruising on right side, diamond shaped mark on his abdomen, dark eyes, puncture wounds all over his body, multiple cuts and bruises and "previous" chemical burns on his back.

There was blood spatter in the camper (floors, walls, ceiling) and a large pool of blood on a mattress.
The same blood spatter was found in the master bedroom of the home, along with a fireplace poker with a diamond shaped handle.

Another scapegoated child (referenced the girls tattled on him when Dad got home) who was homeschooled (isolated?), and I suspect he had very little contact with others outside of the home who could report some of the signs of abuse.

I predict that once the autopsy comes in they will find various broken bones or other skeletal/body trauma that had healed without proper medical care (gotta hide those abusive secrets ya know).

(ETA from the PDF Shadowraith posted upthread)

According to the probable cause affidavit this victim was known by his middle name, "Isaiah."
I think I will refer to him that way from now on... as to distance himself a bit from his killer. :twocents:

And yes, Isaiah was a twin. I don't understand what it is with twins lately. :tantrum:
Another one killed because he needed to "grow up and be a man." :sigh:

Double post, my bad.

But where are the "corporal punishment is a RIGHT" people now? Is it only okay to beat a child if your reasons are religious?

Jesus wept, people. Jesus wept.

Brilliant post!!

Where is the line? Where's the black or white? Where's the people who lived nearby, worked with this guy, known them for a few years (or more likely those that never met them) who stand up and say "these people would never do that I don't care what you say!". . . . or the ones that say "I saw a picture of them once and they looked happy"?

I bet that Dad's efforts to rescessitate him were purely for his own gain - and not for any compassion for his dying son.

JMO

I can. I can read it.

I cannot understand it, but I can read it. I almost feel like I HAVE to.

Otherwise, who will know the horror sweet little Maurice endured. And yes, I do think it matters. We SHOULD know about depravity like this. So that the next child will hopefully be saved.

Sick SOBs.

Amen, Amen, Amen! I'll read it. I won't sleep tonight, But I'm going to read this baby's story. R.I.P. little angel. No one can hurt you again!

Rarely if ever had I said a child was better off flying with the angels...it is very difficult not to say it in this case. Isaiah, little one, I am so sorry you were so badly betrayed. I dont know how the girls will outlive this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back