SC SC - Paulette Scott, 41, St Matthews, 28 March 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Paulette Scott, 41, has been missing since March 26. Scott recently moved in with her mother on Greenwing Drive in St. Matthews. Scott was last seen wearing a blue pajama pants with brown dogs on them. She had on a white panthers vs patriots t-shirt and a beige hoodie.

635639399569963688-missing-woman.JPG

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/loca...y-deputes-looking-for-missing-woman/25380195/

She needs to clear her head after losing her home and moving in with her mom. This does not sound good.

Paulette Scott NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 154 lbs

Hair Color Black
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Clothing
Blue pajama pants with brown dogs on them, a white Panthers vs Patriots t-shirt, and beige hoodie

Circumstances of Disappearance Scott was last seen in front of her family's home in Calhoun County on Thursday, March 26, 2015. Scott has not had any contact with her mother or her child since her missing date. She had recently lost her home and told her mother she needed to clear her head.

The fact that she went missing so close to me I was actually tryna see if she had one if not I was gonna post her but seems like other people have saw it. I may look around where she died when I go to the city if that helps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back