GUILTY SC - Ashley Pegram, 28, Dorchester County, 4 April 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ashley Pegram - Ashley Pegram's Facebook Page
11137946_811032692317998_789121904_n.jpg

The Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in finding a woman who has been missing for nearly a week. Ashley Pegram, 28, was last seen early April 4 when she was dropped off in the Clemson Terrace area, according to a flier from the sheriff’s office.

Capt. Tony Phinney said the office is concerned about her.
http://www.journalscene.com/article/20150410/SJ01/150419944/1059/SJ01
AR-150419944.jpg&MaxW=840&q=90

Not much info in that article. Was this acquaintance male or female? A school friend? Older?

Hoping she is found soon. I live in this community and hope for updates.

Local authorities searching for missing woman, 28
A woman last seen off of College Park Road in Ladson has been missing since April 4.

The Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in finding Ashley Pegram, 28.

Surveillance video at the Sunoco gas station on College Park Road in Ladson shows her getting into a vehicle about 12:12 a.m.

That is the last known sighting of Pegram, according to the sheriff’s office.
http://newspaperhunt.com/i-papers/USA/South-Carolina/goose-creek-gazette.php

No description of the vehicle? Or is it the 2005 slate-blue Hyundai Sinata?

Woman, 28, reported missing in Dorchester County
Dorchester County Deputies say they are actively searching for a 28-year-old Summerville woman who was last seen over a week ago.

Deputies say Ashley Nicole Pegram was reported missing by family on April 4. Family members say they last saw Pegram on Friday, April 3 around 9 p.m. when she left to go on a date with an unknown man that she met on the social media site "Kik."

According to the family, Pegram never returned home or made contact with family members which is uncommon for her to do.

An incident report states the woman's sister found text messages between Pegram and her date, who identified himself on the dating application as 18-year-old Emoney Dom of Hanahan.

Dom reportedly told the sister that he kicked Pegram out of his car near a Kangaroo Gas Station on Main Street in Berkeley County around midnight due to Pegram being heavily intoxicated and hard to handle.

Detectives are continuing to investigate Dom's involvement.
http://www.live5news.com/story/28809174/woman-28-reported-missing-in-dorchester-county

Dorchester County woman missing after date through online service
A 28-year-old Dorchester County woman has been missing ever since she went out on a date almost two weeks ago.

Ashley Pegram, a mother of three children who lives in the Clemson Terrace neighborhood near Summerville, left the house about 9:30 p.m. April 3 with a man she met through an online dating service called Kik, according to her family. She never came home. She was last near the house in a slate blue 2005 Hyundai Sonata.

Pegram has three children, and it’s not like her to leave them, according to her family.
http://www.postandcourier.com/artic...man-missing-after-date-through-online-service

Family of missing Summerville woman holding out hope
SUMMERVILLE, S.C. (WCIV) -- The family of a Summerville woman who disappeared after going on a date nearly two weeks ago say the wait has been hard on them and her three children.

Ashley Pegram, 28, was seen on April 3 riding in a slate blue 2005 Hyundai Sonata. She was last seen in the early morning hours of April 4 at a Sunoco gas station on College Park Road. Surveillance footage at the station shows her getting out of the car and then getting back in, Dorchester County Sheriff's Capt. Tony Phinney said.

"At this point, foul play is a definite possibility," Phinney said.
http://www.abcnews4.com/story/28811...-summerville-woman-who-disappeared-after-date

So she met the guy on Meet Me, but they were also using Kik to communicate. At least LE knows who he is and are investigating.

It sounds like it was a darn good thing she and her sister shared the phone so she saw the messages and had his number and could contact him.

Then it she was (according to the guy) very drunk and he kicked her out of the car at midnight, and on top of that she struggles with depression (though her family says she'd never hurt herself).

Chance told deputies that Pegram left their Summerville home at 9:18 p.m. on April 3rd to go out on a date with a man she met on the dating app Meet Me.

Chance said she was able to review messages between Pegram and the man on Meet Me and the messaging app Kik using a cell phone they shared. Chance told deputies she called the man who told her that Pegram was heavily intoxicated and that he couldn't handle her so he kicked her out of his car about a midnight at a Kangaroo on Main Street.

Phinney said they know who the man is and they are investigating his involvement.

While the family said Pegram was depressed, they refuse to believe she could hurt herself or intentionally hurt her family. Chance said she and her sister are very close.

Obviously LE doesn't believe the guy given the comment about foul play definitely possible at this point, PLUS that he apparently only told the sister at least that he kicked her out...NOT that she also got back in, per the surveillance footage.

She was last seen in the early morning hours of April 4 at a Sunoco gas station on College Park Road. Surveillance footage at the station shows her getting out of the car and then getting back in, Dorchester County Sheriff's Capt. Tony Phinney said.

"At this point, foul play is a definite possibility," Phinney said.

It sure does NOT look like this will end well :(

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/28811...-summerville-woman-who-disappeared-after-date

Has anyone figured out who the guy actually is? Or seen anything anywhere else about him?

Emoney is the name of a rapper and some websites, but almost certainly isn't his actual name.

And when I only googled the "last name" and the city, it pulls up a lot of CL ads, etc. all of which use Dom as in a sexual connotation. Given they met on online apps, I wonder if that might actually be where the 'Dom' ties in? That obviously could be a last name (or short for a first name) but it just seems possible since the whole name is clearly fake.

Several new sites specified that's just what he called himself on the app and it seems that's the "last name" being used on all the news sites for lack of anything else.

An incident report states the woman's sister found text messages between Pegram and her date, who identified himself on the dating application as 18-year-old Emoney Dom of Hanahan.

And 18?

I wonder how old he is really is...guessing it's a lot older than that...

This one is local for me, glad it's finally being covered. Summerville has a LOT of places to hide a body unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone figured out who the guy actually is? Or seen anything anywhere else about him?

Emoney is the name of a rapper and some websites, but almost certainly isn't his actual name.

And when I only googled the "last name" and the city, it pulls up a lot of CL ads, etc. all of which use Dom as in a sexual connotation. Given they met on online apps, I wonder if that might actually be where the 'Dom' ties in? That obviously could be a last name (or short for a first name) but it just seems possible since the whole name is clearly fake.

Several new sites specified that's just what he called himself on the app and it seems that's the "last name" being used on all the news sites for lack of anything else.

And 18?

I wonder how old he is really is...guessing it's a lot older than that...

Yup, he is 30years old

Deputies arrested 30-year-old Edward Bonilla and charged him with obstruction of justice, according to Dorchester County Sheriff's Capt. Tony Phinney. According to court documents, Bonilla is accused of providing false and misleading information about the disappearance of Ashley Nichole Pegram.

Link Above by Mikkismom.

Phone won't let me upload, but check out the Dorchester county clerk of court record on him

20604e3a10b221959b304f1b2b3b1f84.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members