VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Remains found at Southampton home ID’d as missing Longwood student AJ Hadsell
APRIL 10, 2015

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. — Norfolk police said the human remains discovered in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County Thursday are those of missing Longwood University student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/10/anjelica-aj-hadsell-remains-found-outside-abandoned-southampton-home/

635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Link

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14

Not as long as any of you.

I meant in this case; I felt like some scenarios you laid out were so innocent sounding, sorry if I'm wrong. Nothing wrong with the What Ifs, I welcome that fresh thought. Hope I didn't come across snarky. Not my intent, I have just been so all over WH, I think with good reason, but do try to stay open. It may be the Taurus in me, can be so stubborn.

Margarita... sending love, light, positive energy, forgiveness to those you don't feel deserve it is almost more about healing yourself, than them. Kwim? It took me a really long time to 'get' that, way down to the deepest parts of me, but it is one if most liberating lessons of my life. Fwiw. <3

Margarita... sending love, light, positive energy, forgiveness to those you don't feel deserve it is almost more about healing yourself, than them. Kwim? It took me a really long time to 'get' that, way down to the deepest parts of me, but it is one if most liberating lessons of my life. Fwiw. <3

Yes it is. I made huge progress over the years. Having an obvious relapse today re: this progress.

You are so right. Thank you! :heart:

Hey guys. Just checking back in. I spent a long time cooking a big meal tonight to distract myself. I can't stop thinking about AJ. She did nothing wrong. She is a beautiful girl who happened into a bad circumstance. It could just as easily have been me. I'm thinking of her and my heart is so heavy. Much love and support to all of you. Zach, I have no words. I think you know how we feel. Hugs.

I hope this is allowed, but on the WAVY site under the article saying that they positively identified the remains, there are several people saying that WH confessed to his sister. Also AJ's cousin is commenting and saying that they hope WH fries for what he did..

There are so many family members of victims who are able to forgive. I'm always so amazed by them.

Hey guys. Just checking back in. I spent a long time cooking a big meal tonight to distract myself. I can't stop thinking about AJ. She did nothing wrong. She is a beautiful girl who happened into a bad circumstance. It could just as easily have been me. I'm thinking of her and my heart is so heavy. Much love and support to all of you. Zach, I have no words. I think you know how we feel. Hugs.

Taking such a beautiful light out of this world is the true epitome of evil.

ABSOLUTELY. He does not put up with that kind of defiance. And it makes me wonder if his own seething anger at JH, since she had kicked him out, was part of this backstory. JMO

I think it did start the spiral, good call. He couldn't control her, AJ, things that happened in the house - was probably furious but trying to maintain that daily contact in some way. I think he is just evil.

I hope this is allowed, but on the WAVY site under the article saying that they positively identified the remains, there are several people saying that WH confessed to his sister. Also AJ's cousin is commenting and saying that they hope WH fries for what he did..

Good grief. It's taxi lady again! What is with her? :facepalm:

If he did, I really hope he has the decency to plead guilty if charged. It is the only decent thing he could do at this point.

I logged on to my daughter's facebook (she gives me the password so I can play bingo on her account) and there is post after post from her Longwood classmates saying goodbye to AJ. It's so heartbreaking.

Let me just say that all of us here in Farmville and around Longwood are heartbroken. Some knew Anjelica personally...some came to know and love her over the past few weeks. But we are all pained and grieving. I know it's only a shadow of what Zach, Jen, and the girls are going through, but please know that there are MANY lifting up prayers with and for you.

Good grief. It's taxi lady again! What is with her? :facepalm:

Please don't throw rocks at me, but who is taxi lady? TIA. I am sorry to ask this question when everyone is so upset.

I thought he might confess to her with hopes of getting her to help to make sure any evidence he left behind stayed hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee