Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Remains found at Southampton home ID’d as missing Longwood student AJ Hadsell
APRIL 10, 2015

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. — Norfolk police said the human remains discovered in the 34000 block of Smiths Ferry Road in Southampton County Thursday are those of missing Longwood University student Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell.

http://wtvr.com/2015/04/10/anjelica-aj-hadsell-remains-found-outside-abandoned-southampton-home/

635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Link

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

luckyseven's Comprehensive Guide to New Info

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15

I have to get some homework done guys but will be checking back in later. Have I told you guys how much I HATE java programming?

Zach, if you see this message, try to go outside and get some sunlight today, even if just for a little while.We love you man and were here for you if you need us.

This evening, I will be attending the memorial service for my friend that passed away on Good Friday. Like Anjelica, her life ended far too soon (25 years old). I will be thinking of both she and AJ tonight, and praying for both of their families. And I will be grieving the loss of both young ladies.

This is the actual witness and his statement about the van. Thank you MsMarple.

"'...08 to 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, um, it was black or dark blue in color like I said. And, I mean, it was a nice vehicle, and that's another thing, I mean, if you notice the area around here we don't really have a lot of nice vehicles and it was kind of out of place in that, that fact as well.

The closer we got like the more urgent he became and, or whoever it was became, and, um, they pulled around behind the house and then when we got up to our turn and I looked back, he had already shut the lights off..."

So why not check behind the house the next day or call the cops that night since all of this was happening in your neck of the woods.

People are nosy and would have been curious of the whole suspicious nature of it. Jmo.

Plus too descriptive for me.

"'...08 to 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, um, it was black or dark blue in color like I said. And, I mean, it was a nice vehicle, and that's another thing, I mean, if you notice the area around here we don't really have a lot of nice vehicles and it was kind of out of place in that, that fact as well.

The closer we got like the more urgent he became and, or whoever it was became, and, um, they pulled around behind the house and then when we got up to our turn and I looked back, he had already shut the lights off..."

So why not check behind the house the next day or call the cops that night since all of this was happening in your neck of the woods.

People are nosy and would have been curious of the whole suspicious nature of it. Jmo.

I think the witness knew the vehicle make and model because he was in the towing industry. They know things like that. It was also 2 young men from a rural part of Virginia, something tells me they know cars. I'm also wondering could it be a limited edition and have nice chrome wheels and all the extras, or maybe super tinted??

I think the witness knew the vehicle make and model because he was in the towing industry. They know things like that. It was also 2 young men from a rural part of Virginia, something tells me they know cars. I'm also wondering could it be a limited edition and have nice chrome wheels and all the extras, or maybe super tinted??

pimp-my-minivan? =lol

Both the witnesses sounded brave and upfront to me. One even mentioned he had young kids he was concerned about considering AJ was found there. It was good of them to speak with MSM considering all that brings with it, for the public to know what they saw exactly and judge for themselves. I certainly appreciate when credible witnesses share their information with MSM, when it helps.

My first post, although I've been a lurker since Hannah Graham and a member since AJ disappeared. I'm local and have a daughter who is in her second year at UVA. So, both of these cases have hit home for me. You guys are all amazing and I'm in awe of your ability to find information and then make very sound points. Regarding the van, I would never have been able to provide a description other than it was a van. My husband, however, would have been just as descriptive as the witness. I would DEFINITELY have snooped behind the house the next day. My husband, he would have forgotten about it within a matter of minutes unless someone specifically asked if he saw something. He would not have snooped because it wouldn't cross his mind again.
Regarding the boss and why he hasn't made a public statement (I've seen comments on prior threads discussing this) if I were the boss I would stay as far away from the media as I could. I would think he has been interviewed by the police, I can't imagine him not. But, he put him self in a bad place initially coming to the defense of his employee. The boss took a bit of a beating on SM.....I bet he's hoping everyone forgets the name of his company. Otherwise, his business may take a bit of a hit financially. I know I will not be calling them for any work done in my home.
Finally, thank you all for your tireless pursuit for facts and this awesome community.

What day did WH go fishing? Was it March 18, based on his SM post?

I just went to the Norfolk Sheriffs Office page and typed in Wesley Hadsell like I do all the time and his name no longer comes up. Did they move him? I just checked it last week and he was there and all his charges were listed but now he doesn't come up????

2010-Dodge-Grand-Caravan-SE-Dark-Blue-Used-Preowned-Car-Auto-Dealership-Surrey-BC-right-rear.jpg

Look familiar? I have the same one in white. Notice the step up to the trunk, the location of the Dodge insignia in the center, the tail lights...

A HUGE WELCOME, Kwm!!!:wagon::wagon::wagon::wagon::wagon::wagon:

My first post, although I've been a lurker since Hannah Graham and a member since AJ disappeared. I'm local and have a daughter who is in her second year at UVA. So, both of these cases have hit home for me. You guys are all amazing and I'm in awe of your ability to find information and then make very sound points. Regarding the van, I would never have been able to provide a description other than it was a van. My husband, however, would have been just as descriptive as the witness. I would DEFINITELY have snooped behind the house the next day. My husband, he would have forgotten about it within a matter of minutes unless someone specifically asked if he saw something. He would not have snooped because it wouldn't cross his mind again.
Regarding the boss and why he hasn't made a public statement (I've seen comments on prior threads discussing this) if I were the boss I would stay as far away from the media as I could. I would think he has been interviewed by the police, I can't imagine him not. But, he put him self in a bad place initially coming to the defense of his employee. The boss took a bit of a beating on SM.....I bet he's hoping everyone forgets the name of his company. Otherwise, his business may take a bit of a hit financially. I know I will not be calling them for any work done in my home.
Finally, thank you all for your tireless pursuit for facts and this awesome community.

Did the owner speak on camera when coming to WH's defense early on? I would love to watch that, I missed any info about the boss/owner although I do know the company name and location. I'm from the area as well.

This image of a 2012 Dodge Caravan, originally posted last thread by 221bBakerStreet: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-15&p=11681846#post11681846
image.jpg
CCQ-tbQUkAIu0f-.jpg
The image from the Hadsell home posted on twitter here (cropped, definition & sharpness added, shadows removed): https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#AJHadsell

The witness's account: (thanks for typing this up, MsMarple)
And here's what the witness said in the video:

"...08 to 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, um, it was black or dark blue in color like I said. And, I mean, it was a nice vehicle, and that's another thing, I mean, if you notice the area around here we don't really have a lot of nice vehicles and it was kind of out of place in that, that fact as well.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...s-at-home-where-human-remains-found/25573359/

I just went to the Norfolk Sheriffs Office page and typed in Wesley Hadsell like I do all the time and his name no longer comes up. Did they move him? I just checked it last week and he was there and all his charges were listed but now he doesn't come up????
Same here [emoji15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member