The return of maketoast.com

maketoast

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.maketoast.com
Hello Posters,
I just thought I would let everyone know the "maketoast.com" returned to the web on Sunday, November 16, 2003. Four months ago, I bought the site, and the design rights, and wasn't sure if I wanted to post it again or not, but after the many email's I have received, I think that it is time to bring it back. Their are several new things on the site, which will require your input. This is a work in progress and I look foward to hearing from you all. If you have a comment, please feel free to email me at: admin@maketoast.com
Thanks-

Hi all,
If you are trying to go to the maketoast site, my server is being slow today due to a large amount of bad weather. Just keep checking back and it should be up soon! Thanks

Glad to see you back! The maketoast.com site was a great resource.

Has anyone ever met RNW? Just wondered while we are on the subject?

Originally posted by Maxi
Glad to see you back! The maketoast.com site was a great resource.
'

WOW...I agree:totally!!!...i'm off and running/going their/there!(sp?):confused: :dontknow:

I know this probably sounds dumb, but what is maketoast.com?

Maketoast.com is a Multimedia Resource Dedicated to JonBenet Ramsey. It contains Photos, Audio and Video Files. It also contains various information on the case. It also contains a chat room along with a new message forum. If you are looking for Multimedia of JonnyB, maketoast it the place to go.

THANK YOU MAKETOAST!...I appreciate you/yours and what you all do/have done!!!THANK YOU AGAIN!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The reason I asked about RNW,is this,when I "met" him online,he portrayed himself as a 17 yr old boy,however,in Steve's book,the part that describes a BPD glance at someone with all of the "ear marks" of toasty,claims he was a male in his late twenties. Perhaps I am wrong?
JMO

Originally posted by sissi
Has anyone ever met RNW? Just wondered while we are on the subject?

Are you ok? :D ON WHAT SUBJECT? ... Whose "RNW?"? Please don't tell me it's the Ransom Note Writer...I would have settled for Richard Cunningham(remember)(RGC?)?...I'm assuming I'm wrong in regards to the chapter/page you're coming from...

RNW is Robert Williams the original owner of maketoast,his online name was maketoast,rnwtoast,1madcircle(lettering is off). He went INTO Burkes school,he took pictures of the house and got himself into a "little bit" of trouble. I just wonder if he WAS who he claimed,a 17 yr old boy,who lived outside of Marrietta, or at times small Alabama town. I was just curious as to if he was the young man in his twenties,described by Steve,who was a local "harmless" hacker. ??
JMO IMO

I'm not sure. As far as I know, Nick Williams is in his 20's and is attending school in Alabama. I know that when he first started Maketoast, he was 17 I think. As for what I know now, I bought the site design rights and layout from him and have been in contact with him a few times, and I am under the impression that he is who he say's he is!

I'm glad your site is back up. I don't know much about the beginning of it, but I do know I visited it a lot over the years. Thanks for bringing it up again.

Thanks Maketoast! I guess the speculation was wrong.
Good luck on the new website,I registered and hope to join a lively chat as the site builds new interest:)

So glad the maketoast website is back. Good luck to you, new owner, and thanks for letting us know!

Nick also designed the first page at WS. He is a great guy!

I'm so glad that someone bought Maketoast. That is a great resource for people who want to know more about this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back