Tonight Thursday 4/16 @ 8 PM ET, True Crime Radio w/Cyril Wecht/Det. Marty/Dawna Kauf

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TO LISTEN TO TONIGHT'S LIVE BROADCAST (Thursday 4/16) AT 8 PM EASTERN OF TRUE CRIME RADIO GO TO WWW.TRUECRIMERADIO.COM AND CLICK ON THE "LISTEN NOW" TAB. THIS TAKES YOU TO IHEART RADIO AND THE LIVE SHOW

###​

Very busy and exciting week for Websleuths.

Later on tonight's show we welcome Detective Mike Marty from the Nevada Department of Public Safety. Detective Marty came to Websleuths for help with a cold murder case. One of our fantastic members, Equestrianista, found a huge clue ( watch THIS VIDEO for more details) that may break the case wide open

First up tonight our good friend forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht joins us to talk about many things including a new movie starring Albert Brooks ( he plays Dr. Wecht) and Will Smith called, Concussion!

Joining Dr. Wecht is his writing partner in crime Dawna Kaufmann who is working on A new documentary on the death of a little girl that echoes the Casey Anthony case, Carlene Altom’s The Amazing Grace Project. https://www.facebook.com/GraceFordEmilyAnnMovie

The last segment of the show Detective Marty comes on to tell us about the exciting news concerning his cold murder case and Webseuths.

It's so simple. Tonight (and every Thursday night) go to www.truecrimeradio.com and click on the "Listen Now" tab. That takes you straight to iHeartradio.com and my show on their "Talk America" network.

If you want to join our chat room we would love to have you. CLICK HERE 30 minutes before showtime to join us .

It was an excellent show with Dr. Wecht and Ms. Kaufmann.

I especially enjoyed hearing from Detective Mike Marty because I am following that UID case closely. Wish there were more detectives like he and his partner, lsodetective!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back