France - Chloe, 9, abducted & murdered by drifter, Calais, 15 April 2015

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A Pole with convictions for violence was on his way to Britain from Calais when he snatched a schoolgirl in front of her mother before raping and murdering her, it emerged today.

Zbigniew Huminski, 38, has confessed to strangling his nine-year-old victim, identified by her first name of Chloe, yesterday afternoon in France ‘while drunk’.

She was stripped naked and sexually assaulted and after being forced into Huminski’s car and then driven to an isolated wood once used as a camp for illegal migrants bound for the UK.

Chloe’s mother, named only as Isabelle, ‘heard her daughter’s screams’ as she was being taken away from outside her school in Calais - but was unable to do anything.

Jean Pierre Valensi, the prosecutor of nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer, said Huminski was arrested hours later and ‘immediately recognised his involvement in the murder of the child.’

DNA evidence corroborated by an autopsy revealed ‘strangulation and sexual violence’, said Mr Valensi. Tests also showed Huminski was over the alcohol limit for driving."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-terrified-mother-Calais.html#ixzz3XVC9TXsO

1. What does his ethnicity have to do with it? and 2. He's been already tried and convicted? and 3.) "Over the alcohol limit for driving"? Sacré bleu!

1. What does his ethnicity have to do with it? and 2. He's been already tried and convicted? and 3.) "Over the alcohol limit for driving"? Sacré bleu!

I didn't mean anything by the title I was just stating the man was from Poland. I have changed the title and I apologise if I caused any offence.

I think he's admitted it, hasn't he?

I hope French authorities and media don't try and make a political point about this horrific case though. He had nothing to do with international refugees stuck there trying to reach England - he's a member of an EU country and free to travel there. France had already deported him once and banned him after the violent attack on the elderly lady, but he was free to return because there aren't any borders as that's the way the EU works.

I wish there was more co-operation between EU countries sharing info about criminals myself - especially child predators. They've all introduced missing child alerts at different times (Poland used it for the first time this week) and France seems to have a really strange interpretation - officials refused to issue an abduction alert for little missing Fiona Chafoulais because no-one had witnessed her abduction! (She had been buried - by her own mother and mother's boyfriend). As for Germany's handling of missing Maria Henselmann....:(

I didn't mean anything by the title I was just stating the man was from Poland. I have changed the title and I apologise if I caused any offence.

Don't worry; I wanted to post the story this morning but couldn't find a single link that didn't stress his Polish nationality. I'd just posted another story that involved an abduction in Poland that went through Germany, but I was nervous about this one where media seemed to be making too much of where the suspect is from.

55304262b516a.jpg

CALAIS: France was in shock on Thursday after a nine-year-old girl was found dead in a wood shortly after being snatched in front of her mother from a playground in the northern city of Calais.

A Polish man who had been banned from French territory, has admitted to raping and murdering the girl, sources close to the investigation said.

The 38-year-old was arrested on Wednesday night near the woods where her naked, lifeless body was found.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1176445/france-shocked-by-murder-of-9-year-old-kidnapped-girl

I feel so sorry for the mom, she looks ready to collapse in that photo. Here's more about the man arrested, evidently, he tried this before but was unsuccessful.

David Selingue, a hairdresser in Calais, said his wife found the suspect in the room of his 9-year-old girl in June of that year, emerging from under a piece of furniture with a knife.

“He was pointing the blade towards her (his daughter) to threaten her,” Selingue told AFP, adding he then escaped through a window.

The suspect was handed over to Polish authorities in March last year after a Europe-wide arrest warrant was issued in his name.

Calais Mayor Natacha Bouchart said France’s interior minister had assured her he would question Warsaw on the man’s actions since he was handed over.

Valensi said the man had arrived back in France on Wednesday morning and was planning to travel to England, where his sister lived.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-9-mother-nearby-raping-killing/#.VTmLlGZ0MnU

:candle:
:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members