If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

We are looking for a count of our Aussie members. If you are posting from Australia or from a surrounding country about an Australian case please let us know who you are by posting in this thread.

If you want we would love to hear from what part of Australia you are from. If you don't want to reveal that much info please don't. No pressure here. We just want to get a count for an upcoming newspaper article .

If you wouldn't mind also posting what brought you to Websleuths that would be wonderful.

Thank you so very much for participating in Websleuths.

We love our Aussie (and surrounding countries of course) posters!!!

Paul A

Place of residence: Launceston, Tasmania, Australia but grew up in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Put the Kylie Maybury case into google.

My half-brother (same father) is Simon Austin, co-founder and lead guitarist of the 1990s Australian music group Frente.

Dear Websleuths Members,

We are looking for a count of our Aussie members. If you are posting from Australia or from a surrounding country about an Australian case please let us know who you are by posting in this thread.

If you want we would love to hear from what part of Australia you are from. If you don't want to reveal that much info please don't. No pressure here. We just want to get a count for an upcoming newspaper article .

If you wouldn't mind also posting what brought you to Websleuths that would be wonderful.

Thank you so very much for participating in Websleuths.

We love our Aussie (and surrounding countries of course) posters!!!

Hi I am Sandra <mod snip>, a 58 year old from Brisbane Queensland. I joined Websleuths during the Allison Baden-Clay case purely be chance and got caught up with it. I an back now because of the William Tyrell. I find information here and the opinions and thoughts of others, fascinating. Thank you

Byron Hinterland NSW .. found WS during Scott Peterson trial, joined, forgot my ID (still haven't found it), then rejoined for Caylee Anthony :)

Oh I loved Frente!

Hello. I found WS many years ago when I was doing an all night breastfeeding marathon and needed something to read because every time I tried to move the baby screamed and woke up. I learnt lots about Jack the Ripper and JonBenet Ramsey. That baby is now a teenager!

I came back and lurked a few years after that, then joined up and started posting in 2011.

Sydney, NSW.
Came across Websleuths when looking for information about Oscar Pistorius trial which I followed. Have since gone through the entire Jodi Arias trial. So far, haven't followed any Australian trial.

I am from Sydney.

The William Tyrrell case brought me here originally, so I'm still a newbie.

Living in Melbourne, Perth girl. I started following this thread when Jill Meagher went missing. I was in my late teens when the Claremont serial killer was active in WA.

Name - Nicola
Sydney Australia.
I've been a Doe Network member for 10+ years and am the Area Director for Australia. (I've no idea why it's taken me so long to join WS!) Within grounds of confidentiality etc I'm happy to help, answer questions etc where I can.
My particular cases of interest are all missing and UID from NSW, especially the young women missing from coastal NSW from the 1970s-1990s and the "man on the rack", 85umsnw

Aussie living in bangkok-thailand. I originally joined for the world's worst mother and human being casey anthony (so pleased she's doing it hard).

I love the site as it's dignified with a great bunch of contributors.

Armidale, NSW region. I'm a criminologist (and currently completing my masters in forensic mental health) so I specifically joined out of general interest around the time that the Alison Baden-Clay case was in its early stages. I'm now following the William Tyrrell case with interest (and lots of hope); however, I don't get a lot of time to participate in discussions.

Argh the man on the rack case freaks me out so much!!

Sydney australia
Found websleuths while readying all the Heather Elvis Facebook bollocks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back