Missing Panties

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
What happened to her panties? Were they ever found?

Linda7NJ said:
What happened to her panties? Were they ever found?
Nope. The panties were never found. Supporters claim the "intruder" took them with him, supposedly what he settled for after killing two kids and foiling the rape attempt.

Darin must have agreed to testify that he noticed she wasn't wearing any when they lifted up the gurney she was on and put it in the ambulance, but on the stand he hedged on the question when asked. After he dodged it about three times, Darlie's atty lost his patience and barked at him, "Well, did you see the panties or not?" Finally Darin said he did not. It was quite funny since it was obvious Darin was squirming over the issue a bit and to this day I have never figured out why. He lied about other much more important things without flinching, but this little detail made him squirm.

:waitasec: This case makes my head ache!

Linda7NJ said:
:waitasec: This case makes my head ache!
I know what you mean. It is like walking around in a maze.

Darlie removed them and put them in the big pile of laundry that she passed right by during the staging process, IMO.

Unless she can describe and number each pair of panties that she owed and could zero in on what the "missing" pair looked like, how on earch could anyone know for sure that one was missing? Most of us have no idea how many panties we own.

Jeana (DP) said:
Darlie removed them and put them in the big pile of laundry that she passed right by during the staging process, IMO.

Unless she can describe and number each pair of panties that she owed and could zero in on what the "missing" pair looked like, how on earch could anyone know for sure that one was missing? Most of us have no idea how many panties we own.
I was reading something the other day that stated that a pair of Victoria's Secret panties had been found in her jail/prison (can't remember which) cell and was taken away from her as contraband. I found it so odd that is the one thing she would hold onto that came from her past, esp since it was such a big thing in her trial. Could it be a trophy? That is a chilling thought.

Goody said:
I was reading something the other day that stated that a pair of Victoria's Secret panties had been found in her jail/prison (can't remember which) cell and was taken away from her as contraband. I found it so odd that is the one thing she would hold onto that came from her past, esp since it was such a big thing in her trial. Could it be a trophy? That is a chilling thought.
Was this soon after she was arrested? No matter why they were there, it's mighty strange. Why were they contraban? You can't have pretty panties in jail/prison or were they taken because they might be evidence?

beesy said:
Was this soon after she was arrested? No matter why they were there, it's mighty strange. Why were they contraban? You can't have pretty panties in jail/prison or were they taken because they might be evidence?
I believe it happened in 1998 during an interview with media. That would make it her prison cell as she was convicted and sentenced in Feb 1997.

Anything you are not allowed to have is considered contraband if they catch you with it. Someone had to smuggle it to her unless she managed to get through all the frisks (some of them are pretty invasive) from the jail to the prison.

Maybe she was so attached to VS panties,she just couldn't live without them. Seems unlikely though. I wonder why she had them though. Of all the contraband she could have had, you'd think there would be a whole list of other things much more useful to her.

Goody said:
I believe it happened in 1998 during an interview with media. That would make it her prison cell as she was convicted and sentenced in Feb 1997.

Anything you are not allowed to have is considered contraband if they catch you with it. Someone had to smuggle it to her unless she managed to get through all the frisks (some of them are pretty invasive) from the jail to the prison.

Maybe she was so attached to VS panties,she just couldn't live without them. Seems unlikely though. I wonder why she had them though. Of all the contraband she could have had, you'd think there would be a whole list of other things much more useful to her.
You are right, Goody. Even plain old sugar is contraband in TDC. Inmates are allowed to have plain white underwear and no fancy panties. It is possible that Darlie has some free world "friend" who is a guard on death row and who would bring in contraband panties for her just for the thought of her wearing them. The dentist at Gatesville got one of the inmates pregnant 25 years ago down there, so stuff does go on, but even lacy panties would be contraband, so they didn't have to be some crotchless nasties! Lesbian guards would not be out of realm of possibilities. But getting anything in the mail or during a visit in that place is out of the question. There are no contact visits. There is glass and a thick metallic screen between all visitors and just as you say, when a prisoner arrives there, every possible body cavity is checked out so fancy VS panties would probably not be her first choice of smuggled items.m The only free world human who ever gets near her is her lawyer, other than prison staff.

Now, in Lew Sterritt, she could easily have had nasty panties. They don't take away the underwear you come into the jail wearing and you have to wash them out yourself every night, so it is far more likely that if she ever had any panties it was at the county jail and not TDC.

Cowgirl said:
The dentist at Gatesville got one of the inmates pregnant 25 years ago down there, so stuff does go on, but even lacy panties would be contraband, so they didn't have to be some crotchless nasties! Lesbian guards would not be out of realm of possibilities..
I hadn't thought of the guards. I worked at a maximum security prison in the offices briefly years ago and there were continual problems with personnel getting involved with inmates. In spite of the high security measures, they caught a female counselor having sex with a male inmate. Another inmate watched the door. She was fired, of course. Then two married guards were dittling while on duty, and they were reprimanded, I think. Something happens inside those walls, All common sense seems to fly out of the window.

Cowgirl said:
But getting anything in the mail or during a visit in that place is out of the question. There are no contact visits. There is glass and a thick metallic screen between all visitors and just as you say, when a prisoner arrives there, every possible body cavity is checked out so fancy VS panties would probably not be her first choice of smuggled items.m The only free world human who ever gets near her is her lawyer, other than prison staff...
Somehow I can't picture Mulder or Mosty smuggling in VS panties. Hahaa.

Cowgirl said:
Now, in Lew Sterritt, she could easily have had nasty panties. ...
I don't think they were nasty. They were just expensive, LOL! VS makes nice panties too.

Cowgirl said:
They don't take away the underwear you come into the jail wearing and you have to wash them out yourself every night, so it is far more likely that if she ever had any panties it was at the county jail and not TDC.
The TV crew was at the prison interviewing her. It was long after she left Lew Sterret. Of course, she does seem to go back there for long stays so who knows? I can't remember what I was reading now so I can't even go back and look it up. Sure would be funny though if they were the so called "missing panties." We know that can't be but it would make great copy for a mystery, wouldn't it?

Tee Hee, Goody! When I said nasty, I meant nasty as in naughty, not nasty as in smelly or dirty!

I guess either could apply to this dumbo bimbo though!

Prisons become just another little Peyton Place and I am sure Darlie has her admirers... when everyone is a murderer it is a little difficult to get too picky!

Cowgirl said:
Tee Hee, Goody! When I said nasty, I meant nasty as in naughty, not nasty as in smelly or dirty!

I guess either could apply to this dumbo bimbo though!

Prisons become just another little Peyton Place and I am sure Darlie has her admirers... when everyone is a murderer it is a little difficult to get too picky!
I wonder if anyone has ever written to her fellow DR inmates and gotten their take on her guilt or innocence.

I'm sorry to bump such an old thread, I thought it might be better than to start a new one on the same subject....I'm still reading transcripts, here, maybe 1/10000th of the way through :biglaugh: and havent got to anything like that yet - do we know any more than this? was this never a big deal? it seems kind of a big deal to me....did the paramedics confirm this or anything?

I don't believe I have read anything by anyone but Darin claiming the panties were missing. Oh and Darlie's supporter sites.

I assume that by claiming the panties are missing they are trying to imply that the intruder intended to rape Darlie,

But she had no bruising on her legs, If someone was on top of me and went to take my panties off they would have to get off my legs to do so and when they did I would kick the crap out of them trying to defend myself which would result in bruising, they would also have to pry my legs apart which would also result in bruising.

It does not make sense to me that she wouldn't put up a fight if an intruder was trying to take her panties off.

that's exactly what I wanted to know, if they were ever missing at all. if this was corroborated by the paramedics for example that they were missing, it would actually add some truth to her many accounts, because I cant imagine why she'd think to scurry around without them. then again I cant imagine why I would stab my kids to death either.

I've gotten to the surgeon's testimony last night and midway through I found this and posted, because when I got to the part where he says while she was under they made sure she had no other injuries aside from the neck, shoulder, and arm wounds and they certainly would have checked for a sexual assault. but he never specifically says they did nor anything like wounds to her from fighting to keep her underwear on or whatever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back