Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

Thinking of everyone at the memorial service today. Especially Zach and Mel and their families. I pray that they get there early enough so they get in and the doors aren't locked. I so enjoyed all the pictures Zach posted they are beautiful and the love from the girls is present in every picture. Now we need justice for AJ in the coming weeks. I know this will be a hard day for Zach and Mel but AJ will be looking down and feel their love.

Thinking of our Precious Girl this afternoon, and sending prayers of comfort and strength to all those who loved her and were touched deeply by her brilliant light. FlyHighAJ!

:floating:

(((((Mel, Zach, Brenchen and all 3 sisters)))))

Our hearts are broken for you today as you say the "official" goodbye to Anjelica. Praying for grace and comfort to get you all through this day and in the days to come. :heartbeat:

In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over.

:grouphug:

Starting the roll call a little early...I'm in Ashland, Oregon, thinking of AJ and sending love to her loved ones.

:rose:

In about 20 minutes the memorial service for AJ will start. I'd like to propose that we do a roll call here on WS. We did this on Hannah Garner's thread during the candlelight vigil held in Ashland, Oregon in December. It was beautiful to see us all gathered in so many locations, thinking of Hannah, and it bonded us during and after that time.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over. Since AJ was so into sports, I'm going to use "the wave" on my post, but feel free to do whatever moves you.

What a wonderful idea Lilibet! Out of respect to AJ I plan to stay quiet during her service so this is a good way to say I'm here for her.

Washington state.

:rose: RIP Anjelica.

I am heading off to the garden center to try to find a true blue rose to plant for AJ. The memorial service, in real time, is more than I can handle emotionally at the moment.

Be kind and respectful of one another, WSers, especially today as we celebrate the life of this extraordinary young lady. :)

Love sent to those who truly loved AJ. May her light shine for eternity. Bless you, sweet girl. From Fort Worth, TX.

May your light shine always AJ, as bright as your smile. Prayers from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.

Pueblo, Colorado, sending warm thoughts, love and light to friends and family of AJ, and to those who fell in love with her after her untimely demise.

Just post your location, general or specific. If you come in later today or even tomorrow, post anyway. Zach and Brenchen will be able to feel the love from all over.

I am in Hamburg, PA- My heart goes out to Mel, Brenchen and Zach. Fly High, AJ!

Warm thoughts and hope for healing the other children....from Fairfax County, VA...

I'm in my home and only 3 minutes away from Holloman-Brown.

A candle is lit and my thoughts are about AJ.

Prayers from Tennessee
[emoji120] [emoji175] [emoji72]

Sent from my celery phone using Tapatalk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back