MA - Boston Police Officer in Coma After Roxbury Shooting; Suspect Dead

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
3202d77f.gif

A highly honored six-year veteran of the Boston Police remains in an induced coma after he was shot in Roxbury on Friday night, Police Commissioner William Evans said.

The suspect in the shooting, who police tentatively identified as Angelo West, 41, of Hyde Park, was shot and killed.

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link
CBS Boston Video

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...r-shot-face/FbSL3db47zNPKIMnXPwuNN/video.html

This IS powerful...& shows the danger of police work!

and this op-ed piece: http://www.boston.com/community/for...op-shooting-and-our-post-truth-era/80/7974306 where the last paragraph
"And the truth today is that one young police officer, brave and without fear, fights for his life in a hospital while another man, a wrecking crew all by himself, is dead. John Moynihan was shot on streets where he sought to protect residents from career criminals just like Angelo West who lived and died while ruining the lives around him." sets the facts in stone: more often the actuality of life in the field of LE.

Happy to declare that Officer Moynihan is in ACTIVE recovery & rehab, discharged from the acute care hospital!

R.I.P. officer your tour is over.

BBM:

Fortunately, Officer John Moynihan survived (rapid EMS response & BMC's awesome medical care!) and the shooter with a 357 who decided to take on the BPD response by trading gunfire, he did not.

Healing prayers for Officer Moynihan
:praying:

BBM:

Fortunately, Officer John Moynihan survived (rapid EMS response & BMC's awesome medical care!) and the shooter with a 357 who decided to take on the BPD response by trading gunfire, he did not.

I'm so sorry!
I could swear I came back and edited that!
The first time I read it I misread it. When I realized my mistake I corrected it.

I really shouldn't try to do more than one thing at a time!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back