MA - Natick man charged with raping, beating his new bride, 2003

I wonder if this was an arranged marriage? not that it matters in relation to his charges.

Just that she is an Egyptian national and his name sounds middle eastern. He is 41, she 29... he story does not give any details on how they met, when they married.

Nutball hubby needs to go to jail for a long time.

Cass...

This makes me sick!:sick:

I'm just glad she got out before he killed her.

Maybe she was disobedient or cast her glance directly into his eyes or attempted to speak without permission.
Will he be admitted to bail and allowed to return to Egypt?

Have heard of these "marriages" before... the man takes a 'bride' from some far off place that he thinks no one will miss and basically turns her into his sex slave/punching bag!! It's a sick, sick thing!!

Jinx

Thank God that we were born in America. I know that our country is not perfect. However, for the most part, women have opportunities and are treated with respect.

Originally posted by nanandjim
Thank God that we were born in America. I know that our country is not perfect. However, for the most part, women have opportunities and are treated with respect.

Yeah well... if I had to choose between THAT guy and Scott Peterson... THAT guy is still looking better :mad:

Cass...

He's out on 25,000 bail.... how very sad!!!!

I hope this poor woman has help

Since he took her to his mothers house to lock her up, was his mother aware of it?

A very disturbing case, he needs to be locked up for good.

Since he took her to his mothers house to lock her up, was his mother aware of it?
I don't know; do you think you would notice someone being locked up in your home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back