SC SC - Jonathan Lisi, 19, Greenville, 16 March 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Johnathan Lisi
7569736_G.jpg

Greenville man missing since March
Dispatchers with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office said they are looking for a missing 19-year-old man.

Dispatch said the missing persons report was filed April 14.

Jonathan Lisi has not been seen since March 16, according to his mother Christine Lisi.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28898718/greenville-man-missing-since-march

MP report wasn't filed for practically a month?!? Barely any details. Hoping we get more.

My first thought seeing his picture was,"Oh no. Not another young man my son's age with the same Aspergers diagnosis." They are so lost in their own world and trust others way too easily. It scares the he** out of me.

Bump. Any news of Jonathan?

This case sounds very hinky. Looking at the FB page it looks like they would be in contact with him somehow and then miss him. I wonder if someone had his phone etc making updates similar to what was going on in the recent TK FB updates. Maybe someone was trying to make it seem like he was okay? This is a concerning one for sure. Praying he returns safely!!!

Per the "Please pray for Jonathan Lisi's safety" Facebook page, Jonathan returned home safely on March 30, 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the "Please pray for Jonathan Lisi's safety" Facebook page, Jonathan returned home safely on March 30, 2013.

Do you mean 2015? And can you link to the page please? TIA.

Oh geez! My brain is in a fog. Thank you for catching my mistake. Jonathan was reported missing 2years after to post I read. From everything I could tell from reading through Facebook he is still missing, Mom doesn't post much, if anything anymore about it. He seemed to adventure off across the country often without keeping in touch much. Scary for an individual who would be considered vulnerable. I will try to delete my post above or at the very least edit it to reflect that he's still missing. https://www.facebook.com/Please-Pray-for-Jonathan-Lisis-Safety-154175158071086/

Oh geez! My brain is in a fog. Thank you for catching my mistake. Jonathan was reported missing 2years after to post I read. From everything I could tell from reading through Facebook he is still missing, Mom doesn't post much, if anything anymore about it. He seemed to adventure off across the country often without keeping in touch much. Scary for an individual who would be considered vulnerable. I will try to delete my post above or at the very least edit it to reflect that he's still missing. https://www.facebook.com/Please-Pray-for-Jonathan-Lisis-Safety-154175158071086/

It's ok! Thank you for replying and providing the link to his missing fb page. The mods haven't moved his thread to found so I don't think you need to edit. It happens all the time with people who went missing more than once that someone sees the "found" notice from a previous time and thinks they were already found. Unfortunately, it looks like this last time Jonathan didn't come back :(

His Facebook is under another name, Rosario Tarantola, but it still looks like him and has posts through March 2021.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back