AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
95ca2d85-7e2c-4324-b2b2-69401a04aa18_zpsggfesrhj.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/28147254/police-investigating-scottsdale-womans-death-as-homicide

Scottsdale police are investigating the death of a 31-year-old woman found dead inside her home near 85th Street and Monterey Way...

Neighbors tell CBS 5 News the woman had recently moved in.

http://tucson.com/news/state-and-re...cle_19be9ec7-afc3-5052-9e94-48e14a3950ea.html

Police identified the victim as Allison Feldman and said police were called late Wednesday after a friend found Feldman's body.

Police aren't releasing details on how Feldman was killed but said they don't have any suspects at this time.

Allison's FB: https://www.facebook.com/allison.feldman.3
Thread #1 Thread #2

For anyone new to this case, we have very little information to go on regarding what happened to beautiful young Allison Feldman, who was murdered in her home in Scottsdale, Arizona, on February 17th, 2015, with her body being found by her BF the next day.

LE has held two community meetings at the Pima Elementary school only a block or so away from Allison's house. These meetings were to reassure the neighbors that they were safe and that SPD was working to solve this case.

Very little other information was given out at the meetings. SP would not tell how she died, if there had been sexual assault, what the murder weapon was, or if there were any suspects.

Their standard answer was: "We can't disclose that because it might jeopardize the investigation."

There are many sleuthers here, including locals and at least one or two that knew Allison or her family. Their thoughts are invaluable to us.

Our hearts go out to all of Allison's family and to her friends. We apologize in advance for anything we may say that may come off as insensitive. It is only in our efforts to shed some light on who might have killed her or how we might help to solve this crime that we, at times, might inadvertently find it necessary to say things or discuss things that are of a highly sensitive nature.

For now, we have those who think it was a burglar, a neighbor, someone who had asked her out, someone she knew or dated from her past, the boyfriend.

Not everyone shares the same theory but we have discussed them all. Over and over and over. And each time it appears we find something new, something we hadn't thought of before.

I look forward to continuing our thoughts and theories here in this new thread and am happy we can refer back to Thread #1 and Thread #2 with so much valuable information.

Even though we know very little from the small amount of information that has been provided to us by SPD, sometimes the smallest of details can mean so much.

So let's carry on, shall we?

:)

New Details Emerge in Murder of Medtech Sales Rep

[...]
The court documents also report that Feldman’s boyfriend, AS, discovered her in her home in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, February 18, calling the police at 4:02 p.m. 30 seconds after that call, he called the police again stating that there was “blood everywhere.”

He informed them that "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything."

A nearby surveillance camera from a home nearby supports Sukhodolov’s account.

http://www.qmed.com/news/new-details-emerge-murder-medtech-sales-rep
Google cached page

Court documents reveal new details about brutal Scottsdale murder

These documents also say Feldman's boyfriend called police at 4:02 p.m. last Wednesday sounding distraught. He called back 30 seconds later to say there was “blood everywhere.”

When asked if someone hurt Feldman, he said "he didn't touch" her and "didn't do anything."

The documents also show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirms the boyfriend's account of his actions.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...utal-134533938.html+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Could she have been expecting an engagement ring for Valentine's Day? Maybe was giving BF a little space to think it over...and study...

I can't believe there's no new info. #5!!!! JMO

I can't believe there's no new info. #5!!!! JMO

For newcomers, the number above refer to the previous thread in which
MissD posted:
Based on what we know, your hunches, etc., what category do you think this murder fell into. I'm curous!

1. Burglary

2. Rapist

3. Serial Killer

4. Stalker (Neighbor or other)

5. Domestic Violence (Someone she was close to or knew from the past)

Has it been reported who installed the security system in her home or what type it was?

I am not super privy to home security, but I am curious if a security system is left unarmed, does it still record zone event history, like front doors or garage doors opening? If she had the system unarmed that evening and the person came in the front door or the garage door is that activity recorded in the history?

Did she have stickers or yard signs indicating she had a security system? If she did, I would think this to be a large deterrent to a robber unless you have knowledge or experience with her specific alarm system and setup and know how to deactivate it.

at least one or two that knew Allison or her family.

:)

Respectfully snipped:

We don't have any Verified Insiders/family members on this case from what I've seen/read. Is this correct Bessie?

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28223229/documents-scottsdale-woman-killed-in-home-had-head-injury

Detectives also looked at surveillance video taken from a neighbor's camera, which confirms Feldman's boyfriend's statement that he arrived at the home, only to find her bloody body.

The documents also reveal that detectives are seeking a warrant to monitor a man who Feldman knew and had asked her out on a date before.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2015/04/14/scottsdale-reward-offered-allison-feldman-murder/25750425/

Authorities believe the following applies to the killer:

• He would have been unaccounted for late Feb. 17 until after 1 a.m. on Feb. 18.
  • He likely suffered minor cuts or injuries to his hands or arms while struggling with Feldman.
  • In addition to the iPhone and credit cards, he may have taken a Tiffany bracelet and other jewelry.
Investigators say the killer may have lived in the area and are asking anyone who observed a man with a Tiffany bracelet in the last month -- or any women who may have been given a Tiffany bracelet within the last month -- to contact the Scottsdale Police Department.

Has it been reported who installed the security system in her home or what type it was?

I am not super privy to home security, but I am curious if a security system is left unarmed, does it still record zone event history, like front doors or garage doors opening? If she had the system unarmed that evening and the person came in the front door or the garage door is that activity recorded in the history?

Did she have stickers or yard signs indicating she had a security system? If she did, I would think this to be a large deterrent to a robber unless you have knowledge or experience with her specific alarm system and setup and know how to deactivate it.

I have not read which company she employed. Most systems do not have CCV as part of their service(s), but it just depends. Most city ordinances do not require an advertisement of XX Alarm Service. IF the homeowner wishes, they can.

I don't think (but guessing) that she went with her own monitoring system that she installed herself. Would be worthless since she travels so often for work. jmo

The city of Scotsdale has rules/regs: http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/codes/alarmordinance

BBM - Yes, a security sign was displayed at the front of Allison's home.

xTt20Iz.jpg

Screenshot/Video: http://www.kpho.com/Clip/11164823/scottsdale-pd-tight-lipped-neighbors-uneasy-after-murder

I thought there was a sign in her front yard for a security system (thought I read that here), but I do not see any signs in the yard when I look at pictures.

"Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said." -- Startribune.com

Here is part of an interesting post on the first thread from bizkette81:

"I don't know if anyone knows anything about wireless alarm systems but one of the "selling points" is that you can set and disarm right from your smartphone. Not only can you disarm the whole system but if you so choose, you can disarm just one entrance point, say a window or a side door."

xTt20Iz.jpg

Screenshot/Video: http://www.kpho.com/Clip/11164823/scottsdale-pd-tight-lipped-neighbors-uneasy-after-murder

Nice find.

That sign is pretty hard to miss. If I was a thief, rapist, or stalker, and it was nighttime and I saw that sign, it would scare me off. Why risk a burglary when the lights are on in the house at night, and someone is clearly home? What rapist would risk having the police show up in minutes? Only a very crazy and desperate rapist would ignore that sign, IMHO, and such a person would probably be seen by the neighbor's security cam, and would probably leave quickly after the rape.

Nice find.

That sign is pretty hard to miss. If I was a thief, rapist, or stalker, and it was nighttime and I saw that sign, it would scare me off. Why risk a burglary when the lights are on in the house at night, and someone is clearly home? What rapist would risk having the police show up in minutes? Only a very crazy and desperate rapist would ignore that sign, IMHO, and such a person would probably be seen by the neighbor's security cam, and would probably leave quickly after the rape.

I wonder if there is such a sign in the backyard with access to the alley?

ETA: Ring door bell or knock. Homeowners comes to door and disarms that door in order to open it. Bad "guy" in.

ETA Again: I have rental properties out here in Santa Fe, NM. I have alarm systems for all of them ... long term rentals or vacation rentals. I go over the protocols with each new renter. I show them how to disarm the motion detector if a pet will be loose in the house. I show them how to disarm X door if you want to open it for kids/in and out or just answer the door. Etc. I swear, most don't even utilize it. :banghead: Too much trouble, etc. Heck, I even pay for it .. it's FREE. Thankfully (knock on wood) nothing bad has happened.

Did she have stickers or yard signs indicating she had a security system?
If she did, I would think this to be a large deterrent to a robber unless you have knowledge or experience with her specific alarm system and setup and know how to deactivate it.

If you have the security phone app on your phone, all events are recorded. Cox Home Security is Total Connect compatible. (TC 2.0) I have it on my phone and I can see who comes and goes, disarms it, bypasses a door, etc. If you are the administrative user you can receive notifications of what any other users you have allowed to use the app are doing. I would imagine she did have Total Connect.

xTt20Iz.jpg

Do you have any idea how awesome you are! :)

Nice find.

That sign is pretty hard to miss.
If I was a thief, rapist, or stalker, and it was nighttime and I saw that sign, it would scare me off. Why risk a burglary when the lights are on in the house at night, and someone is clearly home? What rapist would risk having the police show up in minutes? Only a very crazy and desperate rapist would ignore that sign, IMHO, and such a person would probably be seen by the neighbor's security cam, and would probably leave quickly after the rape.

Yes it is! Actually it's one of the most noticeable of the security signs.

I wonder if there is such a sign in the backyard with access to the alley?

ETA: Ring door bell or knock. Homeowners comes to door and disarms that door in order to open it. Bad "guy" in.

ETA Again: I have rental properties out here in Santa Fe, NM. I have alarm systems for all of them ... long term rentals or vacation rentals. I go over the protocols with each new renter. I show them how to disarm the motion detector if a pet will be loose in the house. I show them how to disarm X door if you want to open it for kids/in and out or just answer the door. Etc. I swear, most don't even utilize it. :banghead: Too much trouble, etc. Heck, I even pay for it .. it's FREE. Thankfully (knock on wood) nothing bad has happened.

I did not see one in the backyard from the alley.

Allison's father had all the signs and stickers removed.

Allison's front door and living room window.jpg

I don't know if there was a sign in the alley before Allison's death. There isn't now. I did notice there were a couple of security signs posted in the alley for other homes when I was there. They were on the gates that led into the alleyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10