Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
This thread is for discussion of the details of AJ's disappearance.
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/
Thanks to raysgirl1126 for the MPR

Missing Person Report p1

Missing Person Report p2

Thread #1

Remind me how long it's been that we've been waiting for the COD/TOD?

What's normal in a case like this?

WH said he put the keys to the truck in the mailbox. And WH said AJ met him at the gas station. Wonder if WH said AJ drove the truck there to meet him.
What window of time were the keys in the mailbox? Did the mail carrier open the mailbox during that time? Did any neighbor see WH at the mailbox?

:tyou: bessie for the new thread
:gomods:
A big :gthanks: to everyone who posts here for your dedication to Our Girl and her pursuit of :justice:
Your perseverance makes me proud to be a :websleuther:
#JusticeForAJ
:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WH story was AJ met him at gas station around noon and "wavy neighbor kid' saw her driving back to the house. If that's not true (IMO it is not) WH said it because he needed to explain why the truck was still at the house after AJ went missing and he also didn't want his story to be he was the last see her. But his story made it so specific that she only could of gone missing from the house without a vehicle right at that small window before AJ's sister got home at 2:25. So WH even threw into his story a mysterious white car following AJ back to the house.

If we don't believe anything WH says then we only have "wavy neighbor kid'"s word that he saw AJ driving back to the house. So much hinges on "wavy neighbor kid" now.

If the people JH's house don't think WH killed AJ then why are they not saying it is a mystery to them and pleading publicly for information to find and bring the killer to justice?

I checked the recorded temps of March 3rd,for Norfolk Va, the high that day was 44 and the low was 30.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone suggests that AJ might have walked somewhere.

Im not saying it impossible, just highly unlikely.

I dont even leave the house on days like that if I dont have to.

One other thing.

I could swear I heard someone mention that Wavy kid was outside smoking and then someone said he was vaping instead.

If so, why was he outside vaping in that kind of weather? Vaping doesnt smell nearly as bad as cigarette smoke. In fact, depending on the flavor it usually smells quite pleasant.

It also dissipates a lot faster.Ive vaped standing right next to people and they didnt even know it.

Im vaping fruity honeydew right now, inside my home with my son in the next room. I never did that when I smoked.

Something to think about at least.

If it was his parents' home, some people don't understand the concept of vaping, and still require you to go outside. I own a vape shop, and you'd be surprised the kind of crap I hear. It's almost as if the stigma of vaping is sometime worse than smoking.

I don't believe anything WH has said. I'm just waiting for an arrest. I wonder if it's possible that the ME will not find the cause of death.

:coffeews:
*Missing the proper gif here*
:)

One other thing.

I could swear I heard someone mention that Wavy kid was outside smoking and then someone said he was vaping instead.

If so, why was he outside vaping in that kind of weather? Vaping doesnt smell nearly as bad as cigarette smoke. In fact, depending on the flavor it usually smells quite pleasant.

It also dissipates a lot faster.Ive vaped standing right next to people and they didnt even know it.

Im vaping fruity honeydew right now, inside my home with my son in the next room. I never did that when I smoked.

Something to think about at least.

zapped vapes honeydew? Thanks for sharing that, champ, I'm getting a picture here. Thought you more of a pumpkin type.

I have to wonder if the lead investigators have told JH to keep a lid on things, ultimate goal is finding out what happened to AJ

I was surprised with the warrant of last week, but I have to wonder if it was done to get JH alone to talk to her, without the influence of the entourage that always seems to be hanging around.

There are a ton of parents that buy their kids alcohol, they also get reported, but are arrest warrants issued for the parent. I'm leaning toward this not being new behavior and that is why all the young people hang there, some parents want to be their kids friend, and cross boundaries that they shouldn't, they just want to be seen as the cool parent

I wonder who is WH's most common visitor, who is putting money in his jail account/canteen account. I don't think that WH is smart enough to get away with anything, there really are only a couple of people that he would cover for, he doesn't give me the impression that he would take the fall for just anyone. I have also pondered the thought that they are keeping him in jail to keep him from going vigilante,

How many white vans are in this work fleet?

I've wondered if they have asked any of the key players for DNA,

Good points!!!!! I'm very curious as to who has been visiting WH, and I'm sure LE is keeping an eye on that.

Good points!!!!! I'm very curious as to who has been visiting WH, and I'm sure LE is keeping an eye on that.

The sister is out emphasizing her estrangements at this point, face all over MSM. I assuming his mom is estranged as well since the sister and the mom seem together, as Hadsell's sister said they were both she and her mom were turned away from the service.

That would be the same service Mel attended, driving all the way from Florida while poor brenchen worried, that was a moment.

Then who is paying for Hadsell's lawyer here, any public defenders reportedly assigned to him yet?

If the people JH's house don't think WH killed AJ then why are they not saying it is a mystery to them and pleading publicly for information to find and bring the killer to justice?

Brilliant, R-D-Smurf! I have become so bogged down in the minutiae (due to WH's ever-changing "stories") that I have been oblivious to the obvious. Thanks for the reality check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46