Dear Janet and Janet's family -

SouthEastSleuth

Reaction score

My heart breaks for you. For weeks I've mourned you and your loss. An amazing young life - gone. A beautiful child - without a mother. A family - without a daughter, without a sister, without a cousin, without a friend.

Today, my sadness is even greater. Another life - gone, destroyed - needlessly.

My heart is heavy, as I think of you, your family. Words cannot express any words of comfort....

What I can do though, is keep doing what the many folks here do so well - keep seeking justice - for Janet, for Kaiden, and for Janet's unborn child.

Rest assured - there will be justice in this case. None here will stop until the day comes when the murderer is caught, arrested, tried, and punished.

For what it's worth, remember, you're never alone... you have each other, your friends, your families, but, you also have a world here, mostly strangers sure, but, strangers that care....

Be strong. Justice WILL prevail.

SouthEastSleuth said:

My heart breaks for you. For weeks I've mourned you and your loss. An amazing young life - gone. A beautiful child - without a mother. A family - without a daughter, without a sister, without a cousin, without a friend.

Today, my sadness is even greater. Another life - gone, destroyed - needlessly.

My heart is heavy, as I think of you, your family. Words cannot express any words of comfort....

What I can do though, is keep doing what the many folks here do so well - keep seeking justice - for Janet, for Kaiden, and for Janet's unborn child.

Rest assured - there will be justice in this case. None here will stop until the day comes when the murderer is caught, arrested, tried, and punished.

For what it's worth, remember, you're never alone... you have each other, your friends, your families, but, you also have a world here, mostly strangers sure, but, strangers that care....

Be strong. Justice WILL prevail.

Amen.

Janet's Family - our thoughts and prayers are with you today, and everyday.

To Janet's family and friends: As if this crime wasn't horrible enough, it has just been magnified by the fact that she was carrying a baby. Please know that although we can never know Janet now or understand the depth of the pain that you've all been experiencing, we are all deeply saddened by this new information. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of you. We hope that the murderer of your beautiful Janet and her innocent child will soon be arrested and held accountable. We are here for you and will see this through with you. I'm so very deeply sorry for your suffering.

My level of frustration today is through the roof after the release of this information.

To Janet's family, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I know today will be especially hard for ya'll. Know that there are a lot of people out here that will be praying for you today. Know that you are not alone.

Even if the *murderer* didn't view Janet's life as an innocent, certainly that sweet baby she was carry was. I hope you read my siggy line and know the true consequences of Janet's murder.

I am ashamed to say I have not been viewing this site in the recent weeks. Janet was a friend of our family for some time. It may have been years ago, but the same sweet natured soul remains. I had not heard from or about Janet in years, this was the worst way to catch up.

Now as tears run down my cheeks and my heart aches for so many reasons,my determination to see justice is more driven than ever. For any of you who knew Janet I am sure you feel the same way. All I was expecting to find when I checked this sight today was the plea on the embezzelment charges. Needless to say I was shocked. It took me several minutes to gain composure enough to read on, let alone to write this post.
I am a mother of three beautiful boys, they are my life. I know that Kaiden and the unborn child were the same to Janet. I couldn't imagine not being there to see my first celebrate his first year of life. Somewhere looking from the windows of heaven is a beautiful and vibrant Madonna with her child in tow. Those two angels themselves will guide us slowly but efficiently to the real demon at large.

Every time new leads come to this case I go into my 3rd sons room and pray to the picture above his crib of the Madonna. I pray that Janet's family get through this and find the person who stole their daughters future. I pray that my children stay safe, along with my husband and myself. And I pray that Raven Abaroa feels the pain that he caused his wife on April 26th ten fold, and that he suffer the consequences for what he has done. I am a religous person and this may be wrong, but if you knew Janet you would understand. If there was ever a less deserving person in this world, it would be her.

The feeling of naseau, pain, anguish, shock, and anger is so overwhelming for me. I am but an old aquantance. Imagine those near and dear to Janet, I could not imagine. God bless all of you who have to go through this first hand. You are in my thoughs and in my prayers, as you have been since day one. If this websleuth has anything to do with it, closure will be given on your daughter,sister, mother, cousin aunt and so on. Her soul was too pure to not be given justice.

To Janet, I am sorry we never were able to bond the way we should have. High scool can be so silly. Regardless of what went on between us, you were always nice and smiling. My brothers heart breaks for you, and my Mother is devastated. We wantyou to know how much we love you and continually mourn for you. Kaiden will be kept safe, the Lord will make sure of it. Hopefully when your voice is heard, and things settle down, you and your son above with you can enjoy a life in heaven together. Enjoy watching your son and his/her brother grow up and eventually be with the both of you someday. Until then we pray for you. We love you Janet. You will always be in our hearts.

Annandale - what a beautiful message you have written for Janet and her baby.

That was very beautiful. What a terrible way to find out about Janet! Sorry for everyone's grief!

To Janet's family & friends, You are always in my thoughts and my prayers and I pray for Justice for Janet, her baby, Kaiden and your entire family.

Justice will Prevail!

I am here for the long haul, and will never give up searching for the truth and praying for Justice.

No matter what I am doing, or where I am or who I am with, my thoughts and prayers are with Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden, and all the family & friends.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers daily. I pray that God will give you strength and a measure of peace during this holiday season. May He surround you with His love and lift you up in His arms when it all gets to be too much. Much love, many prayers.

( Make no mistake, this is not intended for anyone related to Raven other than Kaiden who cannot read anyway):

Dear Christiansen family,
I can't begin to imagine what your holiday will be like without your beautiful Janet, and most likely, without seeing your precious grandson, Kaiden.

Please know that although what we can do to help you is limited, our prayers and thoughts are with you every day, and especially during the Christmas season.

Janet had such a beautiful and genuine smile. I hope you are able to look at all of her chldhood Christmas photos and find comfort in knowing that you raised a happy, well- rounded young woman who was dedicated to her faith and knew what was really important in life.

God bless you all and hold you close to His heart.

My sincere prayers are with you all during this Holiday Season. I'm so sorry that you are all going through this time without any resolution or any Justice. All I can do is promise you that Justice will be Served, though it will not bring back beautiful Janet and her beautiful child, but you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts are with you, Janet, and your family who misses you so. Justice will be served, be ever mindful, that we will work to see that justice is served.

Peace to the Christiansen family, and to Kaiden.

Annandale1998 said:
I am ashamed to say I have not been viewing this site in the recent weeks. Janet was a friend of our family for some time. It may have been years ago, but the same sweet natured soul remains. I had not heard from or about Janet in years, this was the worst way to catch up.

Now as tears run down my cheeks and my heart aches for so many reasons,my determination to see justice is more driven than ever. For any of you who knew Janet I am sure you feel the same way. All I was expecting to find when I checked this sight today was the plea on the embezzelment charges. Needless to say I was shocked. It took me several minutes to gain composure enough to read on, let alone to write this post.
I am a mother of three beautiful boys, they are my life. I know that Kaiden and the unborn child were the same to Janet. I couldn't imagine not being there to see my first celebrate his first year of life. Somewhere looking from the windows of heaven is a beautiful and vibrant Madonna with her child in tow. Those two angels themselves will guide us slowly but efficiently to the real demon at large.

Every time new leads come to this case I go into my 3rd sons room and pray to the picture above his crib of the Madonna. I pray that Janet's family get through this and find the person who stole their daughters future. I pray that my children stay safe, along with my husband and myself. And I pray that Raven Abaroa feels the pain that he caused his wife on April 26th ten fold, and that he suffer the consequences for what he has done. I am a religous person and this may be wrong, but if you knew Janet you would understand. If there was ever a less deserving person in this world, it would be her.

The feeling of naseau, pain, anguish, shock, and anger is so overwhelming for me. I am but an old aquantance. Imagine those near and dear to Janet, I could not imagine. God bless all of you who have to go through this first hand. You are in my thoughs and in my prayers, as you have been since day one. If this websleuth has anything to do with it, closure will be given on your daughter,sister, mother, cousin aunt and so on. Her soul was too pure to not be given justice.

To Janet, I am sorry we never were able to bond the way we should have. High scool can be so silly. Regardless of what went on between us, you were always nice and smiling. My brothers heart breaks for you, and my Mother is devastated. We wantyou to know how much we love you and continually mourn for you. Kaiden will be kept safe, the Lord will make sure of it. Hopefully when your voice is heard, and things settle down, you and your son above with you can enjoy a life in heaven together. Enjoy watching your son and his/her brother grow up and eventually be with the both of you someday. Until then we pray for you. We love you Janet. You will always be in our hearts.
Anna, I am touched by your post. Thank you for coming on and sharing your thoughts. I know for a fact a few of us here are just longing to hear from people who know Janet personally. I can't imagine the heartbreak you must feel reading all the desperate attempts at speeding justice along here by speculating and guessing what goes on in the head of a murderer. I wish we had more people like you to come on here and give us strength by just saying, Yeah, I know Janet and she's worth the poking and proding to get to the truth. She's worth it!!

IMO, the people who are the closest to Janet have their hands tied right now... they can not speak out... the police have probably told them we are a bunch of crazy people who have no lives of our own.... which could very possibly be true in my case.... :) ... but just to know that there are loving caring poeple out there who do know Janet that come here to read and pitch in when possible, makes it so much more real for me. And absolutely NOT A WASTE OF TIME. If you have anything at all that you could share with us or the police that would help this case, please don't hesitate to contact one of us or the Durham Police Department directly. The numbers are listed all over the forums... if you can't find them, pm me and I will help you get them.

Please please encourage anyone you know that might have any kind of helpful information to come forward also. Please! The Christiansen's could use a surge of warmth and cooperation right now.

I'm going to say this on evey thread if I have to... if you don't trust us at WS then find someone you DO trust and come forward with any information that you may be holding on to... not you Anna, but anyone else out there who lurks and reads.... ok, or you Anna :) . We have tons of lurkers who check in on these threads every day. Sometimes I wonder if it's Raven checking on our ramblings...... or a family member of his or his current girlfriend.... I don't care who you are, if you have information and you think it not important, it could be the piece of information the police are waiting for.... or it could the tiny little thing that sets them back in the right direction. Speak up for Janet.

L L & S said:
Anna, I am touched by your post. Thank you for coming on and sharing your thoughts. I know for a fact a few of us here are just longing to hear from people who know Janet personally. I can't imagine the heartbreak you must feel reading all the desperate attempts at speeding justice along here by speculating and guessing what goes on in the head of a murderer. I wish we had more people like you to come on here and give us strength by just saying, Yeah, I know Janet and she's worth the poking and proding to get to the truth. She's worth it!!

IMO, the people who are the closest to Janet have their hands tied right now... they can not speak out... the police have probably told them we are a bunch of crazy people who have no lives of our own.... which could very possibly be true in my case.... :) ... but just to know that there are loving caring poeple out there who do know Janet that come here to read and pitch in when possible, makes it so much more real for me. And absolutely NOT A WASTE OF TIME. If you have anything at all that you could share with us or the police that would help this case, please don't hesitate to contact one of us or the Durham Police Department directly. The numbers are listed all over the forums... if you can't find them, pm me and I will help you get them.

Please please encourage anyone you know that might have any kind of helpful information to come forward also. Please! The Christiansen's could use a surge of warmth and cooperation right now.

I'm going to say this on evey thread if I have to... if you don't trust us at WS then find someone you DO trust and come forward with any information that you may be holding on to... not you Anna, but anyone else out there who lurks and reads.... ok, or you Anna :) . We have tons of lurkers who check in on these threads every day. Sometimes I wonder if it's Raven checking on our ramblings...... or a family member of his or his current girlfriend.... I don't care who you are, if you have information and you think it not important, it could be the piece of information the police are waiting for.... or it could the tiny little thing that sets them back in the right direction. Speak up for Janet.[/QUOTE]

ditto here, LL&S...:clap:

Great Posts Anna, LL & S & Legal.

Speak up for Janet, who would be having her baby. Speak up for the baby Janet was carrying, speak up for Kaiden, who is being raised by the man that Murdered his Mommy and his baby brother or sister.

Janet and baby - you have not been forgotten. I know that your Christmas in Heaven was perfect and that the guilty one that celebrated here will be convicted by the truth!! Last summer as I worked on my deck, all I could think of was this case, your name repeated over and over in my mind and my prayers. I am only happy that you have everlasting peace, but I am sad for Kaiden as you are not here to hold him. This Christmas, the loss of your life was in my mind.

I have NOT forgotten you, Janet. This case will be solved! Please rest assured that there are many of us who care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back